Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - $400 dollars vouchers from Sweepstakes Clearing House

144 of 258 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

To all customers who were pissed with Sweepstakes Clearing House addressed in 1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, which CLEARLY is NOT the famous Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes...here is what my husband and I found out today after we received 6 vouchers worth 400 dollars supposedly consolation prizes to order laptop, freedom/cuisinart gourmet cookware set. Help yourself click this link below about it.

according to the Better Business Beaureu,BBB: http://www.dallas.bbb.org/article/bbb-challenges-comparison-prices-in-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-advertising-20523

google the physical address: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=809&q=pritchett+tx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86361faa9fb50d9f:0x7c91b6389ed4d0af,Pritchett,+TX&gl=us&ei=vUVrT9KWLeemsALko8T3BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 83 Yes 83 125 No 125
Had the same issue 73 Yes 73
144 of 258 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

Nov 17, 2016 #1242115 Fullerton, California, United States

I have used this for years as well and this is the first time my check has been cashed and I have not received the item ordered. Does anyone know how to get the phone number to call?

0 1 Reply

Nov 10, 2016 #1239054 Clayton, North Carolina, United States

I sent my check for a voucher $129:00 the voucher was $400. For a tv combination cd. My check has been cashed 10/14/16 have not heard nothing from them this I the first time I have had this problem. Because for year I have been sending and gotting what I order.

Oct 28, 2016 #1233443 Waipahu, Hawaii, United States

I've never accepted these flyers in all the years I've received them... BUT this time I did... sent it in then got a phone call saying they needed the Credit Card no for item cause I didn't put it on the paper. I asked who I was talking to and then I wasn't talking to anyone... they hung up and I didn't call BACK!!! Bummer cause I thru away my two pieces of luggage cause I was getting some new Luggage. Well, now I have to pay more for new pieces... never again...

Apr 12, 2016 #1143466

I received 6 vouchers for different products, and sent a check for the amount of $129.95 and the voucher for the 9" Android Digital Tablet. The voucher expired March 21, 2016, so I sent off the voucher and my check and have been waiting and waiting for this item to be sent. There is no phone number to contact this seemingly scam company. I want my money back!!!!

Mar 13, 2016 #1126644

please send to my address a voucher send it to angela rogers 1520 Carroll apt 2d Brooklyn ny 11213
Angela rogers

Mar 10, 2016 #1124898

I have used this company for years and have been very satisfied with their products.

Feb 22, 2016 #1116005

It's a big rip off the postage and handling is outrageous and it took me a time getting through to them so actually i paid full price for the items w o w w o w its a rip off big time

Feb 05, 2016 #1106782

Jan 01, 2016 #1086961

please send it to my address at 1520 Carroll st apt 2d Brooklyn ny 11213

Dec 24, 2015 #1083335

I receive $6 from Publishers Clearing House for October 23rd 2015 as a portion of my 10 million dollar winnings this problem has not been resolved and I have not had adequate conversations or dialogue

Dec 07, 2015 #1075121

I ordered the camcorder and tablet and sent the money via money order. A couple of weeks later UPS was at my door with COD packages. Since I had not ordered anything COD I returned them. However, I realized that these were the products from the vouchers. Looked this company up on internet and realized my mistake as this has happened to many other people. Sent them an email listed on website, no answer. Called the 214-915-7100 number and this line (according to message) does not receive incoming calls. After reading some of the comments, I too want my money back

Dec 02, 2015 #1072663

I ordered the laptop on 11/3/15 and sent a check for $189.95 to pay the balance. I have received NOTHING! What do I do to get my money back?qbsiri

Nov 29, 2015 #1071091

I receive the vouchers and I place an order the camcorder the laptop and 1 more item I ordered November 12th and today's date is November 29th I haven't receive the product I do not know if this a scam or not that the money was taken out my account

Nov 15, 2015 #1064190

I used the vouchers for a tablet and a cookware set to this day I still love it it's been two years since I bought the products you will hedge to keep up with your order and delivery speak with customer service if needed I didn't have a problem I do plan on ordering again from this company.
Thanks Evat Glenn

Johanna Gobbin

Nov 06, 2015 #1059668 Bonanza, Oregon, United States

I just received this vouchers and I don't know if it is a scam I think it is. these vouchers expire in two weeks and I don't know if this is a fake so please help me.

1 2 Reply
TT17

Feb 07 #1283013 Houston, Texas, United States

I have been using this company since the 80's and never had a problem with them or their products. I still have a sewing machine that I ordered in1983 and it still works great.

Nov 04, 2015 #1058339

2 months still haven't received computer. Check was cashed. Quite the scam. Authorities should be prosecuting .

Peggy

Oct 22, 2015 #1052302 Biloxi, Mississippi, United States

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE PROBLE IN WITH SC. I HAVE ORDERED SEVERAL ITEMS AND RECEIVED THEM WITH NO PROBLEM. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS BUSINESS.

5 1 Reply

1-20 of 68 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×