I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck.SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic Ointment - same active ingredients as Pellitol®, but you must register to get more info.
So after filling out registration form with name, address, phone, email, user name and password, I finally get to the info page. There I learn that their product is $25 instead of $10 which was the price for PELLITOL. On top of that, their product is sold by PRESCRIPTION ONLY, which was not the case with PELLITOL, yet they claim it's the exact same ingredients. I feel that they are just gathering peoples personal info to sell to marketers, as well as ceasing an opportunity to gouge the public in need of a product that seems to have been discontinued.
Either way, they don't appear to be a company that deserves our patronage.Shame on them!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Recalitol Otic Ointment
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "I took my yorkie in to have her dental cleaning which is part in the plus active prevention services, was told I had to paid extra for anesthesia which is..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."