I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck.SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic Ointment - same active ingredients as Pellitol®, but you must register to get more info.
So after filling out registration form with name, address, phone, email, user name and password, I finally get to the info page. There I learn that their product is $25 instead of $10 which was the price for PELLITOL. On top of that, their product is sold by PRESCRIPTION ONLY, which was not the case with PELLITOL, yet they claim it's the exact same ingredients. I feel that they are just gathering peoples personal info to sell to marketers, as well as ceasing an opportunity to gouge the public in need of a product that seems to have been discontinued.
Either way, they don't appear to be a company that deserves our patronage.Shame on them!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Recalitol Otic Ointment
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."