SV Tire Shop
Yesterday around 5PM, I came to SV Tire Shop to get a used tires.When I got there, the person took my tire, put on the used tire on the rim, and put the tire on my car.
I paid my money, and drove off. About 30 minutes later, we notice a knocking noise. I went to pull off the road, and my car skid across the road and into oncoming traffic. I get out and look at the wheel, which is no where to be found.
I'm in complete shock. The tire is gone, and so are the bolts that hold the tire to the wheel. I called AAA and they came out and handled awesomely. The tow truck driver told me thats what happens if you dont fasten the lug nuts completely.
I then called this business, and the owner answered and said "Don't worry, get it to me and I'll fix it". I'm sorry, but you almost killed me and my daughters because you're not competent enough to put on a tire, and you think I'm going to let you do more "extensive" work on a car that a mechanic would do, and not a simple job like putting on a tire, that a teenage girl could put on?? So I told him that was unacceptable and he started screaming at me, calling me a "little ***" and every name in the book. He then said that he "gave me the lug nuts to put back on myself"...
Ask yourself this. Firstly, when have you ever gone to any tire place anywhere and had to "put the lug nuts back on yourself"? Secondly, if he had in fact given me the lug nuts to put on myself, how did the car go 30 minutes of driving, on the highway mind you, and the wheel not fall off? In fact how did I make it out of the parking lot.
I informed him that I would be contacting my attorney because he refused to fix the problems caused by his negligence. He instructed me to "Do whatever I want" and proceeded to cuss me out. Because of his negligence, not only is my car ruined, but we missed our flight and now our Christmas plans are ruined. It would have been one thing to make a mistake, but making it, blaming me and cussing me out and bold face lying about it is another.
I hope you guys have a great holiday.I wish we could.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Negligent Service Provider
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."