SV Tire Shop
Yesterday around 5PM, I came to SV Tire Shop to get a used tires.When I got there, the person took my tire, put on the used tire on the rim, and put the tire on my car.
I paid my money, and drove off. About 30 minutes later, we notice a knocking noise. I went to pull off the road, and my car skid across the road and into oncoming traffic. I get out and look at the wheel, which is no where to be found.
I'm in complete shock. The tire is gone, and so are the bolts that hold the tire to the wheel. I called AAA and they came out and handled awesomely. The tow truck driver told me thats what happens if you dont fasten the lug nuts completely.
I then called this business, and the owner answered and said "Don't worry, get it to me and I'll fix it". I'm sorry, but you almost killed me and my daughters because you're not competent enough to put on a tire, and you think I'm going to let you do more "extensive" work on a car that a mechanic would do, and not a simple job like putting on a tire, that a teenage girl could put on?? So I told him that was unacceptable and he started screaming at me, calling me a "little ***" and every name in the book. He then said that he "gave me the lug nuts to put back on myself"...
Ask yourself this. Firstly, when have you ever gone to any tire place anywhere and had to "put the lug nuts back on yourself"? Secondly, if he had in fact given me the lug nuts to put on myself, how did the car go 30 minutes of driving, on the highway mind you, and the wheel not fall off? In fact how did I make it out of the parking lot.
I informed him that I would be contacting my attorney because he refused to fix the problems caused by his negligence. He instructed me to "Do whatever I want" and proceeded to cuss me out. Because of his negligence, not only is my car ruined, but we missed our flight and now our Christmas plans are ruined. It would have been one thing to make a mistake, but making it, blaming me and cussing me out and bold face lying about it is another.
I hope you guys have a great holiday.I wish we could.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Negligent Service Provider
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."