Suzuki Of Newmarket - Review about 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600 from Richmond Hill, Ontario
Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike.I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model.
They told me when I called that was the price. When I got there they told me that it was plus transport, admin, pdi and some accessorie fee. I was told because they are a manufacturer they don't have to show fees and taxes. That's always extra.
I saw all these adds that dealers are supposed to have all in pricing from OMVIC.
What a scam.Too bad dealers don't have to follow the rules and there isn't anyone making them follow the rules.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "I purchased a 2012 Dyna Super Glide Custom on 04/17/12 and went to pick up the tags and registration on 05/04/12 at Rommels HD in Smyrna, DE. This is an..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."