Suzuki Of Newmarket - Review about 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600 from Richmond Hill, Ontario
Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike.I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model.
They told me when I called that was the price. When I got there they told me that it was plus transport, admin, pdi and some accessorie fee. I was told because they are a manufacturer they don't have to show fees and taxes. That's always extra.
I saw all these adds that dealers are supposed to have all in pricing from OMVIC.
What a scam.Too bad dealers don't have to follow the rules and there isn't anyone making them follow the rules.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2015 Suzuki Gsx-R600
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2001 FLHPI from Rossiters Harley Davidson in Sarasota,Florida on July 3,2015 and was guaranteed has the salesperson said " It was a really good bike!" Well, that..."
- "I have a 2006 Dyna Super Glide that I purchased with 8mi.on it.Last year the 8 screws that hold the Alternator rotor and the compensator based out and fell into..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."