Chesapeake, Virginia

I too bought 3 survival life slingshots with holsters and a pack of fifty pellets each, one for myself, 1 my son and 1 for my grandson. I also bought an extra pack of 50 pellets. I received three slingshots several weeks late with only one pack of pellets. I also ordered a knife and the crossbow. I figured maybe the pellets and leather holsters would come with the crossbow or knife shipment. After receiving the other items, once again several weeks late, no pellets.

I emailed Survival Life letting them know I didn't reveive the three packs of pellets for my sling shots. I instantly received a reply stating a representative would get back to me. They never did. After waiting a month or so, I sent another email letting them know if the issue was not resolved and if I did no receive what I had ordered and was promised I would contact my credit card company and demand a refund. They responded by saying they could not send me the pellets but we're going to refund me $14.00 for the missing three packs of pellets. It seams to me they are not interested in customer service, it is all about the bottom line.

Right before I began to type this review I decided to get the leather holster out to send a sling shot to my son. Guess what, the holster doesn't snap shut with the sling shot in it. It's too small.

Survival life has lost this order. I will be contacting my credit card company for a full refund. I do not normally complain about stuff, I just chalk it off for a lesson learned. Not this time. Survival Life is nothing more than a factory company turning profit off of cheap products.

Review about: Online Order Stealth Sling Shot.

1.3
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Survival Life?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.