Houston, Texas
100% full

I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26.Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people to respond and charged me .15 per response and just charged $459 to my bank account.

Then when I try to call in and speak with someone, they tell me I can't speak to anyone on the phone unless I'm a "Platinum" member. These guys are some cowards, and they are absolute crooks. I will NEVER work with this company again and I recommend no one else does.

I will have my lawyer on this asap.I hope this company get everything it deserves.

Review about: Surveymonkey Survey Services.

I didn't like: Customer service, Termination services, Subscription plans, Procedure.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $459
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with SurveyMonkey?

Comments

Texas Marketer not w this comp

I agree with the reply person.Sounds like you did not know what you were doing, and yes they should have explained it little better to you with your options.

Tech and sales are different, tech my not think of it the same as you and sales are there to help you and make money.

I hope with the greater results it did help you decide what to do with your product or service.Best of luck to you.

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1223190

You know you could have added a cut off date or added a limit of respondents to your survey? Before you complain about something at least get to know the features a bit better