Anyone buy from surmall.com? Legit or Scam?
Anyone buy from surmall.com?security gadgets is really cheap at this China store,i had ordered two anti lost alarms for my little girl that i saw it cost 19usd on ebay,but at surmall it is only 3.64.so i want to get answer before i pay it,is surmall.com Legit or Scam?i had bought rc airplane and many other electronic made in china from other China store,it come to my doorstep only 3 days,so how long do i need to await for my package?what about the warranty and refund policy actually promising
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Anti Lost Alarm
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "How do i leave a review for an item i ordered? Got an email that said i will receive 20 points for leaving a review, but i have no..."
- "I am not willing to order a self balancing scooter from online store, because i don't trust the quality. I think it is common to order a small gadgets online..."
- "I placed an order for dozens of shirts ($1000+) and when they arrived 2 of them were just missing. About 15 or so were either not printed correctly or had..."