Review about Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder from Hagerstown, Maryland
Update added by user Nov 27, 2015
Still nothing fixed
Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015
We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it.I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back.
They told me to rub her face with a cloth and put it in the dish of the feeder.I tried explaining she didn't like it period and they were rude about it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "simple skin care products that claims it's supposed to help with oily skin, blemishes and clear your pores and for sensitive skin. Well I have used this product and it's..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."
- "Don't waste your money on the hurrycane they fall apart more than you think. My husband's fell apart in two places and instead of replacing it etc. They want us..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."