Review about Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder from Hagerstown, Maryland
Update added by user Nov 27, 2015
Still nothing fixed
Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015
We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it.I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back.
They told me to rub her face with a cloth and put it in the dish of the feeder.I tried explaining she didn't like it period and they were rude about it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bulldog from local Petland. She was in store after purchased a week with no vet care. I demanded the get vet care immediately. So they took her..."
- "My husband and I were unaware of the ugly truth about pet shops, puppy mills & illegal breeders before we got our baby from ANJ Furkids, a pet shop located..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "Don't waste your money on the hurrycane they fall apart more than you think. My husband's fell apart in two places and instead of replacing it etc. They want us..."
- "I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase. My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies. Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was..."