Review about Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder from Hagerstown, Maryland
Update added by user Nov 27, 2015
Still nothing fixed
Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015
We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it.I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back.
They told me to rub her face with a cloth and put it in the dish of the feeder.I tried explaining she didn't like it period and they were rude about it
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sureflap Surefeed Microchip Pet Feeder
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I'm having an issue with the makers of Flonase. My doctor prescribed it for me for allergies. Well I used it as directed and I started noticing my nose was..."
- "My husband bought me a pair of Bearpaw boots @ shoe department encore and I used the cleaner/conditioner that's a BEARPAW product. I was told to bring them back into..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."