Sure BrainDumps - Avoid surebraindumps.com or whatever their new name maybe
I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys.The exam questions are old and obsolete.
I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and they did not appear during the actual exam. As Cisdco have now taken pass4sure and testking to court, there will be a number of other companies trying to what pass4sure and testking used to do. Unfortunately, they are selling products they know, are not worth anything. When I wrote to surebraindumps to tell them that their questions were not valid and ask for a refund, it's as if they never existed.
No sound from them. Their new web address is http://www.surebraindumps.com/.
They are a scam.Stay away from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cisco 400-101 Braindumps
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our computer after installing KIS 2015 started showing 99% CPU usage by avp.exe and I have been a KIS for 8 years. I called and got the Phillipines they could..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account. Boots arrived 3..."
- "I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys. The exam questions are old and obsolete. I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."