Sure BrainDumps - Avoid surebraindumps.com or whatever their new name maybe
I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys.The exam questions are old and obsolete.
I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and they did not appear during the actual exam. As Cisdco have now taken pass4sure and testking to court, there will be a number of other companies trying to what pass4sure and testking used to do. Unfortunately, they are selling products they know, are not worth anything. When I wrote to surebraindumps to tell them that their questions were not valid and ask for a refund, it's as if they never existed.
No sound from them. Their new web address is http://www.surebraindumps.com/.
They are a scam.Stay away from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cisco 400-101 Braindumps
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from this company for my son's girlfriend for Christmas in a size 6 (39). Paid via paypal and never opened an account. Boots arrived 3..."
- "I bought Cisco 400-101 exam software from this guys. The exam questions are old and obsolete. I recognised the questions because I saw them from pass4sure in the past and..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."