Southport, North Carolina
1.8K views 0 comments

I am a builder of hurricane/disaster resistant homes in coastal North Carolina. I have been using Superior Walls since 2010 exclusively (I will build with nothing else). Most all of my homes are multi-story so I have some below grade and above grade as well.

As the General Contractor, I assume ultimate responsibility for whatever goes into my homes. I work very closely with my SW rep in getting the walls cast exactly as I need them. While it is possible to correct some errors in ordering after delivery, it is much better to have them correct in the first place.

I question some of the complaints here as my experience has been exemplary. My personal home is a three story SW home. I would build with SW in any part of the country and feel comfortable in it being resistant to tornadoes, wild-fires, earthquakes, floods and hurricanes.

Review about: Superior Walls Home.

5.0
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Superior Walls?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.