Superior Moving Systems - Theft/Price Hike/Incredible damage
Please see my website with full details, pictures of damage, and links to other customer experiences with Superior:
I had a nightmare of an experience with Superior, consisting of STOLEN PROPERTY, SHADY MOVING PRACTICES, AND UNREASONABLY DAMAGED FURNITURE.
Superior jacked up the price $2,000 on moving day after the truck was fully loaded. I moved from a 600 square foot condo where that type of underestimation is impossible. I had over $4,000 of personal property stolen by Superior staff, and another $4,000 in lost or damaged furniture on a move that cost $5,000.
They did not exercise reasonable care in handling my things. There was a concerted effort to break into my boxes and steal rings, cameras, watches, and shoes. Regarding the shoes, there was a particular slap in the face and snide reminder of my experience. The movers stole my shoes, and left their dirty movers shoes they were wearing in their place!
In my opinion, Superior is telling the world that if you sign a contract with them for a move, THEY CAN STEAL WHATEVER THEY PLEASE and then pay you .60lb on the valuation. This is obviously completely unprofessional, and I urge everyone that reads this to use a larger more respectable national chain.
The company has a canned response to every argument the consumer makes. I filled out police reports and turned in damaged/stolen reports to Superior within a week after delivery 4/7/11 but still do not have a resolution.
I have been more than reasonable but getting a resolution from has been impossible.
Please see my website above for more details.
I WOULD DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist. I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."