Supercuts - My Name is George Boulos and I am bald -George9785@gmail

126 of 226 Supercuts reviews

My name is George Boulos and I whent to supercuts in Bellingham, WA and I have had the same hair style for a long time. I get it cut half inch all the way around. So I go to Supercuts and the lady asks me "what would you like to do today?", and I responded "Half inch all around.. a number 1". She then asks again, "what size?". I repeated to her "Half inch all around". She begins to cut my hair and after a few minutes she turns the chair a bit and I am able to see myself in the mirror and I could not believe my eyes.... She had basically sheared ALL of my hair off. I have never even seen my scalp before. I started losing my *** and she's like "you said half!". I told her HALF INCH. Then the other hair stylist girl said "yeah i heard you say half". I was like YEAH HALF INCH!!!!!!! She then informs me that they do not know the sizes of the blade guards but only the numbers.... WWWWWHHHAAAATTTTTT????? You are a hair stylist.... THIS IS YOUR PROFESSION. How in the world would you now know the sizes of the guard blades?

I am still in shock and awe as to how a hair stylist would not have a clue as to what sizes the clipper guards are aside from the "number" on them.

I would recommend Supercuts to make sure their employees get some sort of formal training before allowing them to cut hair in their establishment. I will not be returning to this place. Now I am ugly with both big jowls and being completely bald

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

May 12, 2016 #1158051

I think you look great!

0 0 Reply

Jan 11, 2016 #1092370

She should have clarified what she thought you were asking for.
When you asked for a 1/2 inch all around, that is a #4 guard (or blade).
When you said, "a number 1", that's a smaller size blade and will cut your hair down to 1/8", or what's also known as a "5 o'clock shadow".

1 1 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053348

and the Hair stylist caused you to have " Big Jowls" ?

4 2 Reply

Oct 24, 2015 #1053347

So you "whent to Supercuts" and do you speak English well ?

5 1 Reply

Mar 10, 2016 #1124879

Stfu. There's nothing worse than a language critic. Pointing out non-native English speakers' errors is something boring and tacky people do to avoid listening voices they deem different from themselves.

0 1 Reply

Jul 06, 2015 #1004152

I mean, hair does grow back...

18 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.