Ripped off by Super unlock iPhone I lost $20 and NEVER got it back.

5 of 5 Super Unlock Iphone reviews

All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your money.There is NO 24/7 assistance.PLUS PAY PAL will NOT help you get your money back.They do not help with virtual products purchased on line.

All of these companies are a TOTAL RIP OFF.There is NO PROGRAM just rehashed free stuff off the internet.There is NO REFUND as promised.None of these unlock sites can unlock your iPhone.I have even opened my own web site to warn people unlock iphone asia.Dont be folled like myself and many others.NO ONE CAN UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE except the company you have the plan with

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 5 Super Unlock Iphone reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
notunlockanyiphone

Sep 27, 2012 #547506

CALAGUY IS A LEGEND :) :grin ;) 8) :p :zzz

notunlockanyiphone

Sep 25, 2012 #546944

Hi Calaguy.
Wow man thanks so much.I had tried everything to get back my money and even Pay Pal wouldnt help.But I did as you suggested and wrote to Safe Cart and in a week I received my refund.(This was 5 months later after I purchased the Super Unlock rubbish)Your awesome.I hope everyone reads this so they can get their money back as well.Thanks again for the best info in a long time.Axel

calaguy

Sep 12, 2012 #541003

I totaly agree, plus anyone can access tha software for free....i did ask them for a fefund and got no reply at all. #i contacted Safecart uk and in a matter of day they got my money back for me.

calaguy

Sep 12, 2012 #541002

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.