Ripped off by Super unlock iPhone I lost $20 and NEVER got it back.
All of these sites that offer unlock solutions for iPhones are SCAM's No one can unlock your iPhone 4 except the company you have the contract with.They NEVER return your money.There is NO 24/7 assistance.PLUS PAY PAL will NOT help you get your money back.They do not help with virtual products purchased on line.
All of these companies are a TOTAL RIP OFF.There is NO PROGRAM just rehashed free stuff off the internet.There is NO REFUND as promised.None of these unlock sites can unlock your iPhone.I have even opened my own web site to warn people unlock iphone asia.Dont be folled like myself and many others.NO ONE CAN UNLOCK YOUR IPHONE except the company you have the plan with
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unlock Iphone 4
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "Date: Sep 23, 2015 Perk: Early Bird - 200 cm 1 Brand New MicFlip Cable ( 200 cm length ) FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 15, 2015 Contribution Amount: Early Bird..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "On 9th Otober I ordered (No 692P0311672-DD) extension tubes for macro photography at a total cost of USD 68.37 from Dinodirect a hongkong based online company and paid with my..."
- "My flight with SQ 319 on 28 June 2012 from London to Singapore. When arrived in Singapore, I forgot to take my camera bag (with camera and camcoder with our..."
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."