Super Space Self Storage Staff Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are Racist

3 of 5 Super Space Self Storage reviews

The manager Geoffrey Taylor and Victoria are racist.I went to see about a storage unit and was told they no more units available as soon as I walked in the door.

I thought it was funny because I spoke with Victoria before I went there and she told me they had plenty of units. I left and asked my friend to call and ask if they had any units available and Geoffrey told her they had some. My friend and I drove back to super space storage and again I was told they did have any more units. I told Victoria my friend just spoke with you and you said you had some.

Then Geoffrey came around the counter and told us that they do have units but have had to many problems with Hispanics and if I wanted a unit I would have to put a $1000 deposit and if I don't like it, get the *** out.I wish I would have seen the reviews on this web site before I went there because yelp has four star reviews for this business, I will never trust yelp again they only put the good reviews.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 5 Super Space Self Storage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jeff

Dec 01 #1248403

Good for you Victoria, taking ownership in the face of these anonymous weenies with their "complaints" that sound reasonable to the public, yet are really here to satisfy a private grudge.

Unhappy customer

Oct 08, 2012 #552339

The front desk people are a bunch of incompetent children and the Filipino maintenance guy is worthless. I will be looking for another storage locker soon!!!!!!!! :(

Rose

Sep 19, 2012 #543963

You are right. Victoria is rude and stuck-up and just a racist girl who acts like a child. :cry

0 1 Reply
Liz

Jun 23, 2012 #500657

Victoria is a mean B#@%H Bad customer service. :(

Ben

Apr 29, 2012 #473358

Not only are Jeff and Victoria racist they are lovers that’s why they defend each other. I saw them at the gym hugging and kissing I knew something up with them.

Karl

Apr 11, 2012 #464542

Both of these characters are a piece of work, insincere, hypocritical and two-faced. Unprofessional isn’t a strong enough word to describe these two.

Defamation of character

Apr 02, 2012 #459670

Can you say defamation of character?.... This website needs to pay attention to what is on here....sad that anyone can post trash, yet the recipients need to PAY to dispute it....wow.......and people are profiting from this.....

Defamation of character

Apr 02, 2012 #459669

GOOD TRUMPS EVIL

Apr 02, 2012 #459652

Seriously people......use your brain.....didn't your mama teach you don't believe everything you read? These people who write this trash are just mean spirited and angry......word of mouth grew this business, and will continue.....Good trumps EVIL.............

1 0 Reply
Someone got up on the wrong si

Apr 02, 2012 #459649

If this truly happened, the place would be closed down....come on, they have employees originally from several different countries that have worked there for years and were hired by the manager! Find out for yourself.....its the best storage in town with a professional staff...... :)

Happy customer

Apr 02, 2012 #459645

This site sucks.....it says personal attacks will be deleted.....who is minding this store?... One disgruntled employee with too much time on her hands. ....shall we mention names??? Where does all this hate come from anyway? It will come back to you and *** you in the butt "M". And all your friends that posted all this ***, quit spreading the HATE!

Don

Feb 17, 2012 #432240

Checkout the latest review on Yelp what a joke, another Knight of the Ku Klux Kan satisfied. Or like he put it in he’s review “ RUN BY SOME GREAT FOLKS” Bad reviews NO! Good YES! F#%K YELP AND SUPER SPACE STORAGE!

Matt

Feb 09, 2012 #425899

The manager is a D#*% he acts like his sh*# don't stink but you can tell he's white trash.

Gina

Jan 26, 2012 #416935

WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chirs

Dec 24, 2011 #396873

These two people really are Racist believe you me!!!!!!!

Tom

Dec 02, 2011 #384414

This place has 4 stars on yelp but the girl that works there is very rude I recognized her from this reveiw. in fact all the staff there seem cold. Nice place, Bad staff. :sigh

Heather

Nov 23, 2011 #379369

The manager is so rude and unprofessional I’m surprised he still as a job. Avoid this place, there are so many storage places around no one needs to be treated like that. :?

MC

Nov 01, 2011 #367723

Jeff and Victoria take advantage of their positions and will stab anyone in the back the first chance they get. They cover for each other with lies and false truths and harass and bully anyone who gets in their way employees or customers. They are racist believe me I know, I used to work there

0 1 Reply
Marge

Oct 29, 2011 #366318

We had a bad encounter with the manager too. Him and that girl are very rude and just plain mean. We went up the street to public storage they were more friendly.

Robert

Oct 25, 2011 #364407

I had the same thing happen to me. You are right they discriminate Hispanics and as for yelp they suck! they pick and choose what reviews they like.

1-20 of 24 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.