Update by user Jan 18, 2013

Still no word from this guy and no papper work on the dog ...... I have come to love her despite the health issues and there are many.( These are my babies in the photo, Nina is the one with the ailments, she has a hard time sitting up like the boxers)

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2012

This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after we signed a contract for monthly payments.I paid off early because of the hasseling ( against my familys advice) he never forwarded the akc registered paper work and when I tried to contact him concerning the matter his phone number had been changed.Richard Wilson of E Lansdowne is the worst!

And he has a nerve to call himself a business man.Stay away from this guy and his dogs!

Review about: Cain Corso Breed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Super Dog?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Urban Coop Company Urban Coop "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..." Read more Adorablebulldogs English Bulldog Dog Review Adorablebulldogs "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..." Read more Other Company - Review about Puppy from Mishawaka, Indiana Other Company "Best breeder in michigan she will ship the dogs or use a carrier if you can't make it in person . She is doing and amazing job with the puppies..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamute Dog Review from Utica, New York Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Vicky Deming sells sick & inbred dogs. The dogs & puppies are forced to live in filth. She lives in a horrible trailer of disarray and broken down filthy kennels...." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more