Bakersfield, California

This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago.Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.

They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.

What a horrible job these jerks did!

I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.

I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.

Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them.My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.

Review about: Sunpower Solar Panel.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Suntime Energy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion