Illegal telemarketing calls and horrible solar installation! Suntime Energy is a Scam!
This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago.Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.
They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.
What a horrible job these jerks did!
I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.
I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.
Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them.My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream. The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVA's. Read the other comments before you buy; I wish I would have. I paid $64 for a 6" vase with 8 carnations. This is..."
- "Absolute worst company, owner sub contract everything to the lowest bidder and it shows, and sub par unlicensed contractors is what I got not mention it took 5 months to..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."