Illegal telemarketing calls and horrible solar installation! Suntime Energy is a Scam!

3 of 3 Suntime Energy reviews

This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago.Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.

They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.

What a horrible job these jerks did!

I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.

I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.

Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them.My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Suntime Energy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Suntime Energy.
Filing a new complaint about
×