Illegal telemarketing calls and horrible solar installation! Suntime Energy is a Scam!
This solar company called me to install solar panels on my house about 9 months ago.Although, the person I was dealing with was nice person, can't say much positive thing about the rest of the people I was dealing with.
They seemed not to know much about solar and couldn't answer any of my question. I am still awaiting to complete my solar installation. They had told me they will be completing the job next month, so I guess we need to still wait for the completion process for a few more week.
What a horrible job these jerks did!
I will be taking legal actions and filing complaints with whoever I can. To top it off I have a leak. I can see daylight through my ceiling from inside my living room. I contacted them to resolve the issues and they have been giving me the run around the last few weeks.
I even contacted SunPower to see if they can help me, but SunPower told me it is Sun Times responsibility to properly install the system.
Know I will need to contact the California State Board of Contractors to see if I can file a complaint with them.My wife and I are so frustrated with Sun Time and SunPower, we wish we never when solar or let these people in our home.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "My first experience with the Zero Water system was in Georgia. It was very positive: water tasted great, filters lasted a long time. Only 1 person in the..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "We have complained to Starbucks corporate twice about their venti sized drinks at the Bakersfield, California locations being filled only to within 1-1/2 inches below the top of the cup...."
- "I Visited mpcs on main st in lamont ca # 6914. Me and my husband went in on 10/14/15 to buy a new cell and to upgrade my husbands phone..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."