Sunshine Suites - Zero Privacy, Micro-Managed, False Advertising
Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything you say or write down is taped and reviewed. Staff is rude and policies are not inforced- loud speakerphone calls, theater productions in a conference room disrupting entire office, companies constructing things in conference rooms using drills and hammers.
They falsely advertise that they hold networking events and to "help" small businesses grow. They do not do any of this. This company and it's management are frauds. Environment is over 10 years old and unkept- bathrooms and refrigerator are disgusting. They are simply selling micro-managed cubicles with broken down desks and furniture for a very high rate because it's Manhattan. Recently, a homeless person walked in off the street, walked into a cubicle (locks don't work) and stole a laptop.
So glad to be leaving!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."