Sunshine Suites - Zero Privacy, Micro-Managed, False Advertising
Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything you say or write down is taped and reviewed. Staff is rude and policies are not inforced- loud speakerphone calls, theater productions in a conference room disrupting entire office, companies constructing things in conference rooms using drills and hammers.
They falsely advertise that they hold networking events and to "help" small businesses grow. They do not do any of this. This company and it's management are frauds. Environment is over 10 years old and unkept- bathrooms and refrigerator are disgusting. They are simply selling micro-managed cubicles with broken down desks and furniture for a very high rate because it's Manhattan. Recently, a homeless person walked in off the street, walked into a cubicle (locks don't work) and stole a laptop.
So glad to be leaving!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "Your probaly thinking the grass at Penny Point across the street. The sooner you vacate this development, the better off you and you family will be. Living in Ocean Heights..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Called ahead to see if they had my shoe and size I wanted and was told yes. Drove across town to the store and the shoes were damaged. Sales guy..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "We had our sofa and loveseat for almost two years before the "leather" started peeling away from the fabric. The store said there was only a 1-year warranty and we..."