Sunshine Suites - Zero Privacy, Micro-Managed, False Advertising
Worked here for months. Terrible environment. Everything you do is watched and listened to by controlling management. You can't even use a conference room for a private meeting as anything you say or write down is taped and reviewed. Staff is rude and policies are not inforced- loud speakerphone calls, theater productions in a conference room disrupting entire office, companies constructing things in conference rooms using drills and hammers.
They falsely advertise that they hold networking events and to "help" small businesses grow. They do not do any of this. This company and it's management are frauds. Environment is over 10 years old and unkept- bathrooms and refrigerator are disgusting. They are simply selling micro-managed cubicles with broken down desks and furniture for a very high rate because it's Manhattan. Recently, a homeless person walked in off the street, walked into a cubicle (locks don't work) and stole a laptop.
So glad to be leaving!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Called ahead to see if they had my shoe and size I wanted and was told yes. Drove across town to the store and the shoes were damaged. Sales guy..."
- "My review may be the only positive review on here but I want to share my experience with The Dump here in Atlanta. I went to the New Year’s..."
- "Purchased 2 leather recliners for XMAS. Delivery was on the 26th. Delivery guys put recliners house - we looked them over but didn't sit in chair. Delivery guy kept saying..."