Sunoco Gas Station Customer Care Review from New York, New York
So, i visited the location at 1945 Bartow Avenue in the Bronx.My experience was pretty interesting......my two year old son wanted a vitamin Water.
I get to the register and it cost $2.00. Instead of trying to pay with a card i dug in my purse for change. This is where it became the rudest and shocking experience. I pulled out 10 pennies.
The cashier said we cant accept more than 5 pennies.Have u ever heard of such none sense?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."