SUNLIFE SOLAR AND IT'S DEALER PROGRAM IN MY OPINION IS A SCAM! ALONG WITH IT'S OWNER ARTHUR ALEXANDER ANAYA

1 of 1 Sunlife Solar reviews

From what I understand Arthur Alexander Anaya does not have a degree or never worked for or has field experience in installing solar.

Sunlife Solar doesn't have a contractors license.

Who really is this guy? Arthur Alexander Anaya is a fly by night operation who steals deals from his dealers by not paying them as promised.

I'm a victim of Sunlife Solar. He (Anaya) had me sign an anticipatory dealer agreement. Little did I know I was providing him access to the receiveable (in other words all the revenue) and later because he took the money I was unable to pay my sales reps. Then, Sunlife, recruited my own sales people to work for Sunlife.

The picture in question was taken by a photgrapher when Arthur Alexander was posing a website called Grinder.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Arthur alexander anaya

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Sunlife Solar and it's founder Arthur Alexander ripped me off. Further, he was condescending, I will warn every other person about his business practices.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dealer Program
Review category
Equipment
review #884948

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunlife Solar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 1 Sunlife Solar reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12 #1198277 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

Arthur Alexander is has since changed his logo on ads. He's infringed the logo from SunLife Financial. Why? Because that's what scammer's do when they are caught ripping off sales commission's from his (Alexanders) own dealers.

3 0 Reply

Aug 11 #1197515 Yorba Linda, California, United States

Don't do it, those three words just saved you a lot of time and money, read this too there are a lot of victims http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaJolla-California-Sunlife-Solar-Arthur-Alexander-Anaya-Implicated-in-Solar-Scam/nationwide/LaJolla-California-Sunlife-Solar-Arthur-Alexander-Anaya-Implicated-in-Solar-Scam-Art-1314947

3 0 Reply

Sep 14 #1212519 Costa Mesa, California, United States

Wow I wish I had read these comments before I worked with a Sunlife dealer who work for this guy Alexander Anaya DBA Arthur Alexander Anaya DBA Arthur Alexander . The dealer I worked for wasn't paid and couldn't pay me I had no idea all of this was happening I thought Sunlife solar was Peak Power Solutions of Tustin, went down to the Peak Power office and they had no idea who Sunlife was. Then I did background check and found out that the name Arthur Alexander isn't even real person. I'm glad I didn't refer more people to Sunlife, well how can someone with these kind of reviews still be in business, I looked and there is an entity registered as Sunlife with Entity C3710852 and then a new Sunlife company was formed a couple months ago as Entity Name SUNLIFE RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTING I, INC. Doing business as Sunlife Electrical under Entity Number C3896797, it looks like they are using a guy named THEODORE SCOTT CUMMINGS to be their licensed C10 holder under license 1016224. It seems like the owner has changed names and the company have changed names a few times in a short period of time and it looks like his family members are even saying their is a problem, I'm glad I didn't do this full time and kept my job, it looks like other people didn't get paid:

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.