SUNLIFE SOLAR AND IT'S DEALER PROGRAM IN MY OPINION IS A SCAM! ALONG WITH IT'S OWNER ARTHUR ALEXANDER ANAYA
From what I understand Arthur Alexander Anaya does not have a degree or never worked for or has field experience in installing solar.
Sunlife Solar doesn't have a contractors license.
Who really is this guy? Arthur Alexander Anaya is a fly by night operation who steals deals from his dealers by not paying them as promised.
I'm a victim of Sunlife Solar. He (Anaya) had me sign an anticipatory dealer agreement. Little did I know I was providing him access to the receiveable (in other words all the revenue) and later because he took the money I was unable to pay my sales reps. Then, Sunlife, recruited my own sales people to work for Sunlife.
The picture in question was taken by a photgrapher when Arthur Alexander was posing a website called Grinder.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sunlife solar dealer program
- Travis kasper
- Arthur alexander anaya
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Sunlife Solar and it's founder Arthur Alexander ripped me off. Further, he was condescending, I will warn every other person about his business practices.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dealer Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."