Sunjoy Industries - Still trying to connect to Customer Service

30 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews

Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy.Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy.

Bought third from U.S. and it was completely the wrong model and definitely not as shown. It cost $35 to ship it back. Have been phoning Sunjoy Canada daily for over a week now: mailbox is either full or all the agents are busy.

I cannot understand the email address given in English and in French it isn't given at all! Found it online: cs@drexel.ca. Here we are days from June and without a canopy.

Not impressed.If there were another company I would use them and skip Sunjoy completely.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Trying to contact sunjoy

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
10 X 10 Gazebo Canopy Replacement
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #854732

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews

Nov 01, 2016 #1235035

After seeing this site and all the complaints I vowed that if I could get satisfaction, I would include the email of the people I dealt with. What this company does to people is WRONG!
I began my ordeal with this company in April. A fire pit that we purchased fell apart on the second use. Well within the warranty period. I started with the"customer service" and was dealing with an individual named "Princess Jane". She was worthless. I sent pictures, copies of the receipt, etc. The run around was incredible. I did internet research and somehow located the actual emails of the US company. And I began. It took almost 7 months, but it became the prinicipal of the matter. I started with ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com I believe this person holds some power in this company. He responded to me quickly, was apologetic and copied me on an email he sent to a person for immedate followup. This new person was Tawny Boggs.
'On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Cliff wrote:
Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for your email and we will assist you with your request. Please provide your complete mailing info and phone number and we will create a order for you.
HI Tawny, Please replace the affected parts for Stephanie.' I had to constantly email Tawny to keep her going on my refund. I was disgusted with the whole process at this point and demanded a full refund. Her email address is tboggs@sunjoyonline.com I eventually got my 200 bucks. You must stay on them! I dealt with them at least once a week. In
... Show more

0 0 Reply
sunjoy_rep

Aug 30, 2016 #1205780 Redlands, California, United States

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.