Sunjoy Industries - Inferior gazebo

42 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews

Put gazebo up last week.One of the clamps on top, connector didn't lock all the way in position at top slightly off a hair.

Other 3 locked into place perfectly. kept trying to straighten 4th one out completely. Looked straight as it would go. Today was a sunny slightly windy day.

Had pegs holding it down in ground. Looked out window was tipped over with pegs partially out of the ground on one side leaning to right. We Lifted up frame and it was broken and 1 leg bent so much couldn't get top down with out removing bottom half of leg. Feel that you should send me a new from since I didn' t even use the Gazebo yet.

Just bought 3 weeks ago. Bought a stainless steel one 5 years ago from you at Big Lotts for about 300.00 on sale with discount coupon end of season sale. Just ordered replacement canopy which was delivered yesterday for that gazebo. Needed 2nd Gazebo because have a big family and they all seem to gather under the old gazebo so wanted a 2nd.

Didn't know wasn't made well. Would like to try it again. Going to move to other side of old gazebo that one is sturdier with less wind on that side on a windy day. Hopefully you can send me a new pop up canopy frame and if legs aren't attached to replacement need only one leg.

Thank you.

Concerned customer.Maureen Androski.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
replacement of pope up frame for gazebo and 1 leg if only giving folding part.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pop Up Gazebo Item S Gz001
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #844072

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
42 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews
sunjoy_rep

Aug 31, 2016 #1206205 Redlands, California, United States

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sunjoy Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×