Sunjoy Industries - Awfull customer service

38 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews

About 3 and half years ago I have purchased Sunjoy Classic Scroll Gazebo in Walmart. Alas, canopy lasted only that long before started tearing apart. Spring came and I tried to find replacement, just to find that Walmart discontinued sale of this product, and others just do not have it. Finally, I found the manufacturer's web site with some info about gazebo and canopy, with phone numbers on it.

- US customers: 1-866-578-6569

- Canada customers: 1-844-786-5691

Tried to reach both phones but no answer.

Every time I called there was only " All our agents are currently busy..." etc voice. No customer representative as one would normally expect, only answering machine mumbling something about e-mail address without an option to repeat the menu.

If I only knew more about company before I purchased this gazebo for the first time... Now I have useless frame without canopy, which I cannot find replacement for.

Stay away from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Replacement Canopy For Classic Scroll 10 X 12 Ft Sunjoy Gazebo
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #849605

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
38 of 123 Sunjoy Industries reviews
sunjoy_rep

Aug 31, 2016 #1206164 Redlands, California, United States

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

0 0 Reply

Jun 07, 2016 #1169837

Just as an FYI. I too have the Classic Scroll gazebo purchased about 3 years ago at Walmart. I ordered the replacement canopy from Sunjoy on April 8th. I too felt that I was taken as my credit card was dinged right away. After almost two months of no contact what so ever I finally got a shipping notice on June 1st and the canopy arrived on June 3rd. It was the right one and fit perfectly. So if you want to take a chance it might work out for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sunjoy Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×