9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were told they had property overseas. My wife and I are retired and we'd never had the opportunity to go overseas. We were excited. Seemed like a good deal. We were also told that we could get free airfare through GETS their exclusive travel agency.
2 months later we called to book our first vacation. The person we talked to informed us that they did not have any overseas property!!!! I was shocked. I figured maybe we could at least take advantage of GETS but was again told that I'd have to contact GETS, so I did. They wanted more for airfare than I could find online myself!?!
Now we were both livid. I called to try and cancel my membership because we had been lied to. They got very nasty with me and told me I couldn't cancel. They treated me like I was a deadbeat who didn't want to pay a bill. I kept calling. Finally I was told I could cancel if I signed an agreement that I would not talk to anyone about Sundance?!? Seriously? I refused to sign and just had my bank stop payment on our auto-deductions. Stay away from this company, do not make the same mistake we did.
I've since done some research on the internet and discovered many other people were duped the same way as my wife and I were.
But hey maybe I'll at least get put into a drawing for this "honest review." Or is that just another fraudulent claim by this despicable company? See the attached picture.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71JMmpiymA Sundance Vacations is practically a group of *** artists! I was led to believe that I would be saving on so much money on rooms for..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."
- "After spending $75 dollars and was expecting $30 gift card back. They gave us a coupon that require us to spend another $75-$100 to get the $30 deducted. If we..."
- "These images are of my recent picks on the freelotto website showing that my numbers correctly match the winning numbers and yet it clearly states that I have only matched..."