9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were told they had property overseas. My wife and I are retired and we'd never had the opportunity to go overseas. We were excited. Seemed like a good deal. We were also told that we could get free airfare through GETS their exclusive travel agency.
2 months later we called to book our first vacation. The person we talked to informed us that they did not have any overseas property!!!! I was shocked. I figured maybe we could at least take advantage of GETS but was again told that I'd have to contact GETS, so I did. They wanted more for airfare than I could find online myself!?!
Now we were both livid. I called to try and cancel my membership because we had been lied to. They got very nasty with me and told me I couldn't cancel. They treated me like I was a deadbeat who didn't want to pay a bill. I kept calling. Finally I was told I could cancel if I signed an agreement that I would not talk to anyone about Sundance?!? Seriously? I refused to sign and just had my bank stop payment on our auto-deductions. Stay away from this company, do not make the same mistake we did.
I've since done some research on the internet and discovered many other people were duped the same way as my wife and I were.
But hey maybe I'll at least get put into a drawing for this "honest review." Or is that just another fraudulent claim by this despicable company? See the attached picture.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "Att is in cahoots with Asurion in my opinion. After receiving a defective replacement phone that is labeled "like new", but clearly doesn't work properly, I went to ATT..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."