I also just posted as a comment to another with the same issue.
I bought their shooting glasses kit (dude?) AND bought a couple optional lenses....one day the frame breaks - just falls apart at the hinge.
"no biggie, lifetime warranty and they're right up the road" Yep - first they didn't want to deal with me as a walk-in, then they charged me the 'shipping charge' of $10 for the replacement frame - AND $29 for the backup frame I decided was a good idea... Next time a frame broke I was told they discontinued that model - Too bad, *** off, we're not honoring the warranty (then they should REFUND MY MONEY or offer a pair of current glasses) Now just a few days ago my backup frame crapped - just fell apart in my hand... Really now, these things likely only cost them a few cents from the chinese factory... if they're going to discontinue it they need to plan for warranty replacements and have parts in stock!
HOLY ***! and just now I opened the case to take a pic to post...
and THE OTHER SIDE HAS FALLEN OFF!this was untouched in the original case!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "I first bought a Shade Tech canopy tent at Home Depot in 2015. A year later, it ripped during a bad thunderstorm. Understandably, I decided to buy a new one..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."