My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The bay became choppy and we were trying to make it back home. We took a couple of hits from the waves on the bow. When we returned back home to our dock I discovered the damage on the port side fence panel corner area. I did not observe any damage to the rail or the deck edging. I would like to have that inspected for any structural damage to the log. I only visually observed the fence panel damage as in the pictures I sent you. I am assuming when one of the waves hit the front corner fence panel it crushed it inward. I was hoping that I could just pop the panel back into place but the storage seat is mounted behind it and clearly it needs to be replaced since it is brand new.
My wife and I are concerned that the fence paneling is obviously not supported well. I contacted a representative from Bass Pro Shop (Ft. Myers) Warrantee Department and suggested they contact the Suntracker manufacturer and have them install reinforcement bars between the rails to the bow area? At least in the front section.
I requested the warrantee cover this damage, have the bow area inspected, have the log inspected for any loose fittings and the fence panel replaced.
Bass Pro Shops told me they will not warrantee the damage.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2015 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 Dlx
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I spent $3,000 on a gocart/utv in March 2015. The unit was delivered and has been in the shop twice since then for loss of power and other issues. When..."
- "I am based in the GA Lake Lanier location. I will update this review as necessary in the future. I just signed up and I am amazed with how..."
- "My harley nightster, the paint is peeling!! Guess harley don't know how to prep before they paint it. Rear fender..front fender etc all have bubbles and paint coming off..."
- "I would never walk into a store with the store looking like this the store manager needs to be fired the recovery in the store is horrible there's no one..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."