My wife and I were out on our new 2015 Suntracker 22 Party Barge DLX in the Caloosahatchee Bay area when an afternoon storm hit us out of nowwhere. The bay became choppy and we were trying to make it back home. We took a couple of hits from the waves on the bow. When we returned back home to our dock I discovered the damage on the port side fence panel corner area. I did not observe any damage to the rail or the deck edging. I would like to have that inspected for any structural damage to the log. I only visually observed the fence panel damage as in the pictures I sent you. I am assuming when one of the waves hit the front corner fence panel it crushed it inward. I was hoping that I could just pop the panel back into place but the storage seat is mounted behind it and clearly it needs to be replaced since it is brand new.
My wife and I are concerned that the fence paneling is obviously not supported well. I contacted a representative from Bass Pro Shop (Ft. Myers) Warrantee Department and suggested they contact the Suntracker manufacturer and have them install reinforcement bars between the rails to the bow area? At least in the front section.
I requested the warrantee cover this damage, have the bow area inspected, have the log inspected for any loose fittings and the fence panel replaced.
Bass Pro Shops told me they will not warrantee the damage.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2015 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 Dlx
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "Do not give Johnny's Marine Sales and Service a deposit to repair your boat! A reputable company will not ask for a deposit. I took my boat in for a..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "HOVERBOARDER.COM is a SCAM. ***DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY***Product page and promises look great; remember the old adage, “If it looks too good to be true; more than like..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."