Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay.I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die.
I called they main headquarters and was told that my warranty ran out in 2008. Maybe if they would have used stainless steel nuts and bolts this would not have happened. So there slogan BUILT TO LAST IS NOT TRUE. They did not even want to see the photos just blew me off.
Would never buy a sun tracker or recommend anything from them.They took my $23,000 in 2003 but don't stand behind there product.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they dont use stainless steel bolts
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2003 Sun Tracker Party Barge
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "Bought a new Electra Glide Classic on my way home, the rear tire went flat, i called the dealer was told the tires do not have road hazard, I had..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."
- "I bought an SSR sx50 for my son in December. After 2 months the springs started breaking. Requested new springs twice and got two clutches. The springs break every 20..."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "Hi my name is wanda,I order the keranique products from your company on a free trail bases for $3.95 s&h only thinking that this stuff is good for my hair.But..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."