Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay.I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die.
I called they main headquarters and was told that my warranty ran out in 2008. Maybe if they would have used stainless steel nuts and bolts this would not have happened. So there slogan BUILT TO LAST IS NOT TRUE. They did not even want to see the photos just blew me off.
Would never buy a sun tracker or recommend anything from them.They took my $23,000 in 2003 but don't stand behind there product.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they dont use stainless steel bolts
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2003 Sun Tracker Party Barge
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I put my bike away using the 'breathable' cover supplied with the $37,000 CVO Harley Davidson. When I removed the cover in March there was damage all over the bike...."
- "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..."
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."