Fraud Playground Sales, Steer Clear of Sun Country Systems Inc
Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new playground equipment. Mr. Hollinger took our money, installed an illegal playground and surface. In fact, Sun Country Systems swapped and installed a Chinese playground instead of the US made product. Additionally, the installation crew was unprofessional and were caught smoking on our campus. Just a real mess.
We encourage people seeking playground and synthetic turf sales & installation to avoid Sun Country Systems & Ameriturf the other company operating under CA state contractor license # 948957
www.suncountrysystems.com is not to be trusted.
Our school is located in the valley of Los Angeles and is where Sun Country is located.
If you are located in Southern California, simply do not contact these people for any playground service or sales...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Playground Equipment
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "The buyer accused the seller for no reason. Buyer seems to not understand how to communicate and is pushy as well as harsh. Buyer is an idoit. No respect for..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- " On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."