Sun Country Airlines Flight Review from Watertown, South Dakota
My daughter and i eere scheduled for a return trip from seattle to minneapolis.The electronic gate pass said gate d5.
We waited and waited, until it became obvious that the flight would not leave D5. No announcement over the public speaker, no sun country representative to get help from. The web site, gave the gate the flight was suppose to arrive at in minneapolis. The telephone number was completely useless.
Finally a lady from Alaska Airlines with the help of a not so friendly TSA officer found the flight had been switched to a Delta flight. After literally running across the Seattle terminal, we finally boarded the flight.(the last two to get on board).
Now it may have been Seatac's fault the flight had been changed. I understand that. But being unable to get hlp from a Sun Country representative is my complaint.
What kind of airline are you? I would like to know. Having to run across the terminal, my foot developed a blister. It has now become infected.
For a diabetic, this is not good.A photo of my gate ticket is attached.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Ordered 1500 blank can coolers and over 800 are 4.25" wide when 4" is the usable size....Sure they will send me more but they might be bad too the C.S...."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."