Sun Country Airlines Flight Review from Watertown, South Dakota
My daughter and i eere scheduled for a return trip from seattle to minneapolis.The electronic gate pass said gate d5.
We waited and waited, until it became obvious that the flight would not leave D5. No announcement over the public speaker, no sun country representative to get help from. The web site, gave the gate the flight was suppose to arrive at in minneapolis. The telephone number was completely useless.
Finally a lady from Alaska Airlines with the help of a not so friendly TSA officer found the flight had been switched to a Delta flight. After literally running across the Seattle terminal, we finally boarded the flight.(the last two to get on board).
Now it may have been Seatac's fault the flight had been changed. I understand that. But being unable to get hlp from a Sun Country representative is my complaint.
What kind of airline are you? I would like to know. Having to run across the terminal, my foot developed a blister. It has now become infected.
For a diabetic, this is not good.A photo of my gate ticket is attached.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built. It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality. Seems to want to crack..."
- "Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them. I just spent a night so go figure..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."