Sun Country Airlines - Lost luggage on seattle to milano italy!
Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am still stuck here at the Moxy Hotel in Malpensa, with no luggage. Imagine arriving in a forgiven country, with no work tools, costing me thousands of dollars.
The baggage claim was dribbled out, virtually un legible. The customer service was not what I would appreciate from a successful company. I do not wish to fly sun country in the future anymore.
I will filing a complain, with the FAA or accredited governmental agency upon this matter. Thank you.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Nothing will not fly again
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Inconveince of delayed flight
- Response time
- Very poor experience
- Lost 3000 euros over this
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."