Cagliari, Sardinia
100% full Not resolved

Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am still stuck here at the Moxy Hotel in Malpensa, with no luggage. Imagine arriving in a forgiven country, with no work tools, costing me thousands of dollars.

The baggage claim was dribbled out, virtually un legible. The customer service was not what I would appreciate from a successful company. I do not wish to fly sun country in the future anymore.

I will filing a complain, with the FAA or accredited governmental agency upon this matter. Thank you.

Review about: Sun Country Airlines Flight.

I liked: Nothing will not fly again, Ever.

I didn't like: Bad service, Inconveince of delayed flight, Response time, Very poor experience, Lost 3000 euros over this.

Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Quality of Food
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sun Country Airlines?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.