Sun Country Airlines - Lost luggage on seattle to milano italy!
Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am still stuck here at the Moxy Hotel in Malpensa, with no luggage. Imagine arriving in a forgiven country, with no work tools, costing me thousands of dollars.
The baggage claim was dribbled out, virtually un legible. The customer service was not what I would appreciate from a successful company. I do not wish to fly sun country in the future anymore.
I will filing a complain, with the FAA or accredited governmental agency upon this matter. Thank you.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Nothing will not fly again
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Inconveince of delayed flight
- Response time
- Very poor experience
- Lost 3000 euros over this
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."