Sun Country Airlines - Lost luggage on seattle to milano italy!
Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am still stuck here at the Moxy Hotel in Malpensa, with no luggage. Imagine arriving in a forgiven country, with no work tools, costing me thousands of dollars.
The baggage claim was dribbled out, virtually un legible. The customer service was not what I would appreciate from a successful company. I do not wish to fly sun country in the future anymore.
I will filing a complain, with the FAA or accredited governmental agency upon this matter. Thank you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Number of Destinations|
|Level of Comfort|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nothing will not fly again
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Inconveince of delayed flight
- Response time
- Very poor experience
- Lost 3000 euros over this
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "Sun country airlines made no attempts to return my calls or emails, after my luggage was lost on an international flight to Italy. As of 4 days later, I am..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."