Summit Realty - Anna L. Viola, landlord, does not return security deposits
PLEASE BEWARE of ANNA L. VIOLA of SUMMIT REALTY OF NYC, LLC!
FACT: This building is owned by ANNA L. VIOLA, and managed by her son ANTHONY VIOLA and TAMMY STEVENS.
FACT: This landlord requested 3-6 months of security deposit at lease signing.
FACT: At the end of the lease term, the VIOLAS came up with false reasons not to give back security deposits to many past tenants, even if the apartments were left in the same conditions tenants found them in.
FACT: They have been taken to court by tenants dozens of times. Look them up in the court system. It's public information. (As recent as JUNE 2010.)
FACT: This trio has been in court so many times, they knew how to manipulate the court system so that tenants had a difficult time getting their deposit back. (Dragging out a case as much as possible to tire out the plaintiff.)
FACT: The building at 68 Summit Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 is a COMMERCIAL BUILDING, but the VIOLAS illegally rented out apartments for LIVING purposes. Then, in court, the VIOLAS and TAMMY STEVENS denied any knowledge of tenants living there.
FACT: Renting an apartment at 68 Summit Street will never be worth the trouble or thousands of dollars that tenants lost in the end!
DONT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Deposits
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."