PLEASE BEWARE of ANNA L. VIOLA of SUMMIT REALTY OF NYC, LLC!

FACT: This building is owned by ANNA L. VIOLA, and managed by her son ANTHONY VIOLA and TAMMY STEVENS.

FACT: This landlord requested 3-6 months of security deposit at lease signing.

FACT: At the end of the lease term, the VIOLAS came up with false reasons not to give back security deposits to many past tenants, even if the apartments were left in the same conditions tenants found them in.

FACT: They have been taken to court by tenants dozens of times. Look them up in the court system. It's public information. (As recent as JUNE 2010.)

FACT: This trio has been in court so many times, they knew how to manipulate the court system so that tenants had a difficult time getting their deposit back. (Dragging out a case as much as possible to tire out the plaintiff.)

FACT: The building at 68 Summit Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 is a COMMERCIAL BUILDING, but the VIOLAS illegally rented out apartments for LIVING purposes. Then, in court, the VIOLAS and TAMMY STEVENS denied any knowledge of tenants living there.

FACT: Renting an apartment at 68 Summit Street will never be worth the trouble or thousands of dollars that tenants lost in the end!

DONT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!

Review about: Security Deposits.

Review #201943 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Summit Realty?

Submit review

Comments

Shaking my head
#207744

My family fought these crooks long and hard in court and never got back all of the money they stole from us.A lot of money was also spent paying for a lawyer.

What a nightmare!Stay far far away from the Violas!!!