Summit Realty - Anna L. Viola, landlord, does not return security deposits
PLEASE BEWARE of ANNA L. VIOLA of SUMMIT REALTY OF NYC, LLC!
FACT: This building is owned by ANNA L. VIOLA, and managed by her son ANTHONY VIOLA and TAMMY STEVENS.
FACT: This landlord requested 3-6 months of security deposit at lease signing.
FACT: At the end of the lease term, the VIOLAS came up with false reasons not to give back security deposits to many past tenants, even if the apartments were left in the same conditions tenants found them in.
FACT: They have been taken to court by tenants dozens of times. Look them up in the court system. It's public information. (As recent as JUNE 2010.)
FACT: This trio has been in court so many times, they knew how to manipulate the court system so that tenants had a difficult time getting their deposit back. (Dragging out a case as much as possible to tire out the plaintiff.)
FACT: The building at 68 Summit Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 is a COMMERCIAL BUILDING, but the VIOLAS illegally rented out apartments for LIVING purposes. Then, in court, the VIOLAS and TAMMY STEVENS denied any knowledge of tenants living there.
FACT: Renting an apartment at 68 Summit Street will never be worth the trouble or thousands of dollars that tenants lost in the end!
DONT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Deposits
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "well it started in September when i moved in, being a new tenant i usually kept to myself didn't talk to any of the neighbors and just worked came home..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I know you came here to let your anger out and probably will ignore my review and favor those who are writing in anger it is ok I did not..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."