Summit Realty - Anna L. Viola, landlord, does not return security deposits
PLEASE BEWARE of ANNA L. VIOLA of SUMMIT REALTY OF NYC, LLC!
FACT: This building is owned by ANNA L. VIOLA, and managed by her son ANTHONY VIOLA and TAMMY STEVENS.
FACT: This landlord requested 3-6 months of security deposit at lease signing.
FACT: At the end of the lease term, the VIOLAS came up with false reasons not to give back security deposits to many past tenants, even if the apartments were left in the same conditions tenants found them in.
FACT: They have been taken to court by tenants dozens of times. Look them up in the court system. It's public information. (As recent as JUNE 2010.)
FACT: This trio has been in court so many times, they knew how to manipulate the court system so that tenants had a difficult time getting their deposit back. (Dragging out a case as much as possible to tire out the plaintiff.)
FACT: The building at 68 Summit Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 is a COMMERCIAL BUILDING, but the VIOLAS illegally rented out apartments for LIVING purposes. Then, in court, the VIOLAS and TAMMY STEVENS denied any knowledge of tenants living there.
FACT: Renting an apartment at 68 Summit Street will never be worth the trouble or thousands of dollars that tenants lost in the end!
DONT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Deposits
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."