Summit Realty - Anna L. Viola, landlord, does not return security deposits
PLEASE BEWARE of ANNA L. VIOLA of SUMMIT REALTY OF NYC, LLC!
FACT: This building is owned by ANNA L. VIOLA, and managed by her son ANTHONY VIOLA and TAMMY STEVENS.
FACT: This landlord requested 3-6 months of security deposit at lease signing.
FACT: At the end of the lease term, the VIOLAS came up with false reasons not to give back security deposits to many past tenants, even if the apartments were left in the same conditions tenants found them in.
FACT: They have been taken to court by tenants dozens of times. Look them up in the court system. It's public information. (As recent as JUNE 2010.)
FACT: This trio has been in court so many times, they knew how to manipulate the court system so that tenants had a difficult time getting their deposit back. (Dragging out a case as much as possible to tire out the plaintiff.)
FACT: The building at 68 Summit Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231 is a COMMERCIAL BUILDING, but the VIOLAS illegally rented out apartments for LIVING purposes. Then, in court, the VIOLAS and TAMMY STEVENS denied any knowledge of tenants living there.
FACT: Renting an apartment at 68 Summit Street will never be worth the trouble or thousands of dollars that tenants lost in the end!
DONT BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Security Deposits
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."