Sugarsync - Sugar Sync has robbed me for 3 years.

1 of 5 Sugarsync reviews

I stopped using their services and didn't even notice they'd been charging me until 2013. I sent them an email asking for a refund and to cancel my account. They replied with a link (that doesn't work currently)

I even gave them a followup call in 2014 asking for a refund and I wouldn't hang up, I asked to speak to a supervisor, I remember the rep hang up on me. I didn't think much of it, thinking, well, at the worst it was a $100 mistake on my part, but no, I just realized this year, when I see that 2 days ago July 3, 2016, they have charged my account, yet again for another year.

They've charged me for 3 years for a service I haven't used since technically, 2012.

Finding a helpful article on how to customize a deletion URL (http://www.daveenjoys.com/2015/10/06/the-travail-of-canceling-sugarsync-a-how-to/), I've managed to cancel my account, with the message: your account will be closed in July 2017. No. I want it closed now. I'd like to be refunded the $100 per year since emailing and requesting to close my account because there was no "close/delete account" link accessible through my accounting page.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Cancellation and refund policy
    • Dishonest policies
    • No refund policy what so ever
    • Customer service

Sugarsync Subscription
Review category
Software
review #877244 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sugarsync? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 5 Sugarsync reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sugarsync.
Filing a new complaint about
×