I was cheated by Michael John Walker.We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone used his photos ( even from passport ) and other information.

He wrote a lot of loving letters and after 1 week asked for financial help being in hard situation. He was born in Michigan. 15.09.1966 . Can be in London , Africa or USA.

Don't trust him. Now his account deleted but he can use another one. He was asking to borrow him big amount, to send it in Africa , finally got from me small and promised to give it back. After 2 days he asked for more.

When I refused he dissappeared .

About site can tell that they reacted immediately .His account was blocked or deleted.

Review about: Sugar Daddy For Me Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sugar Daddy For Me Profile
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sugar Daddy For Me?

Comments

This a scam they won't my login information to send me money I was like *** naw

Cam4 - Account Review Cam4 "You know, this is my fifth ban OVER NOTHING. I am sick and tired of going into rooms doing absolutely nothing but watching, and performers ban me for no reason...." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Rich Casino is scamming people out of money Rich Casino "I signed up with Rich Casino and deposited money as well as played a bonus. I played through one bonus requirement and ended up winning about $1,500. I contacted Rich..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more