Potsdam, New York

Im from upstate ny and looking for a sugar daddy and i have asked for money upfront didnt think there was any harm in this but i only asked this after ive proven i was real and had no intentions of running off with the money of course any one can say this but im no crook and will meet the person and do whatever when i see him.Im natasha 5ft6 140lbs 38d *** redhead with blue eyes very attractive and to be honest all i ever get is scammers asking for all my bank info so they can send money.

Related: Review about Sugar Daddy For Me Account from Omaha, Nebraska

What happened to bank to bank transfers. I mean all they need is the routing number right. wellif any real sugar daddies are seeing this and wanna talk hit me up 3155144095 ill send my pictures.

Ive included my face pic and believe me when i say i have the body to go with it.I do know that site is so full of *** *** wouldnt let me leave the site and is loaded with fake profiles i think the site was made by scammers i have yet to meet a real sugar daddy

Review about: Sugar Daddy For Me Account.

I didn't like: Full of scammers.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sugar Daddy For Me Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss scammers / $50
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sugar Daddy For Me?

Comments

Is this a joke? I am going to assume someone is playing a mean joke and posted this poor woman's face and number on this site, hoping to embarrass her. Shame on the person who did this, I hope you get sued!

to Anonymous #1224781

this is my picture i never posted this or my photo who the *** did this how do i remove it and this isnt my phone number

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1225043

Go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this site's page, and submit your info, informing them that someone used your picture unauthorized. It's a shame people do this.

blueeyedbeauty