Phillipsburg, New Jersey

They had an incredible deal on beats by dre.50% and limited quantities available.

So I decided to scoop up two pairs. One for myself and one for a gift. In the description it said please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Ok I can wait that long for this incredible deal.

After three weeks I emailed them and asked about an update? They said allow 2-4. So I waited some more. It has now been two weeks since that email and I have yet to receive my products.

I got an email back telling me they are waiting to receive my product.This is a ridiculous way to do business.

Review about: Beats By Dre Headphones.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with SuddenValues?

Comments

Nancy
Durango, Colorado, United States #798992

Same experience here, ordered and paid 12/4/13.Was told at the end of February that the beats were arriving at the distribution center and would be sent out as soon as possible.

Nothing yet.

Requested a refund, got the automatic response email, nothing further.Does anyone have a useful customer service phone number?

legitbs
to Nancy Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States #799200

Sorry, I don't besides possibly this one (888) 322-0988 they finally emailed me back and sent them out when I threatened to dispute my payment. Took forever though