They did not provide the service they agreed to.

I signed up to do two courses costing over $5,000, one to be a Life Coach and the other a course of ten coaching sessions. Because I agreed to sign up for two courses, I requested to have a specific coach with whom I had sat in on her introduction.

Unfortunately, the coach left, and these things happen and are often out of one's control. I was palmed off onto another coach with no apology, acknowledgment, or goodwill gesture for the change in the agreement.

I informed a representative of the organisation that I was disappointed by the above, and she gave feedback to one of the owners, amongst other complaints. Still, I have never got any calls to acknowledge and discuss some goodwill gesture, perhaps a discount on a future course for the disappointment I experienced.

Oh! And the salesperson MARIE, STAY AWAY FROM HER (especially if you are feeling vulnerable); she is SO PUSHY.

I kept telling her that I wanted to do coaching sessions first, but she insisted over and over that I do the course on becoming A Life Coach first, which I ended up doing and regretting. The timing wasn't right for me, as it was just before Christmas.

I did not get to go over the recordings provided from the training; they cut off the access when the Trainer said it would be available for a year (this was recorded by her saying this). Marie kept calling me to do more courses, when I had hardly taken in what I had learned so far.

More things were unsatisfactory, but I don't have the time to go into them now, as I have better things to do.

So, all in all, SUCCESS AND YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE SERVICE THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO PROVIDE.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware.

Preferred solution: A discount on a future course to become a Life Coach with their organisation..

Comments