Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac - Deceptive advertisement
Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.
After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.
It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I set up a date with this 19 year old latina. Show up at the place and her "pimp" guy friend pops out threating me to give them all my..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Arrived at hooters at 6:00pm, service was terrible. Had looked through the menu and waited to be waited on. When they finally arrived to obtain our order, we ordered 20..."
- "The valspar spray paint is terrible! It took 3 days to almost dry, it is still tacky and if I gently dust off the wood item I painted, the paint..."
- "I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger. I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since..."