Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price.I was excited to see such a good price and contacted them via cars.com.

After a few email exchange, I was able to connect with a rep. However, when I asked him to provide a OTD price. The rep emailed me back with a OTD price of $37k. This is very deceptive.

It appears that Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor employed bait and switch tactics.I am hoping other would be cautious in dealing with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor and would not fall victim to Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor's deception.

Review about: 2017 Chevy Volt.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss deception / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Never by a Forest River Forest River "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more