Subaru Wangara Car Review from Perth, Western Australia
After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when I brought the car home I have noticed there some scratches on the underside of the front bumper and on the front of the bumper after discussing it with them date that accept no responsibility and pretty much called me a liar according to the policy not very happy they didn't even check the cameras to see if I'm telling the truth and just brushed me off by calling me a liar brushed me off. Pissed customer right here...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "Just leeds nowere but is it fake ..."
- "I received my ordered swim suit from the United States, only to find that the should straps could only reach to my underarms. The non existent cups were so..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."