Indianapolis, Indiana

I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas. I tried contacting Stylin' Industries multiple times though email to check status. They never responded back to me. I tried contacting them via facebook & email, still no response. Finally my order went in to "processing" on 12/30/2015, so I waited a few days because I figured it wouldn't take long for an order from 12/17. I was, of course, wrong and emailed them again on 1/5/2016. FINALLY my order was shipped and I received it on 1/7/2016. I'm irritated because they would not give me the time of day to even give me an update on my order. Now that we finally have our order one of the shirts is falling apart and my husband hasn't even worn it yet. Of course, I cannot get ahold of the company to let them know because they don't think it is necessary to supply their phone number on their site. So, I've been probably emailing a spam email and getting no where.

I've provided a few of my attempts to contact the company with no response. They have a "contact us" button on their page that I've used a few times as well. I'm unable to bring up those emails.

I ordered three shirts

Turbo Heart Rib Cage Shirt

Street Racing is Not A Crime Shirt

GAS CLUTCH SHIFT REPEAT SHIRT

Review about: Shirt.

I didn't like: Customer service, Merchandise.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Styln Industries?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion