Styln Industries - Crappy Customer Service & Merchandise

3 of 3 Styln Industries reviews

I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas. I tried contacting Stylin' Industries multiple times though email to check status. They never responded back to me. I tried contacting them via facebook & email, still no response. Finally my order went in to "processing" on 12/30/2015, so I waited a few days because I figured it wouldn't take long for an order from 12/17. I was, of course, wrong and emailed them again on 1/5/2016. FINALLY my order was shipped and I received it on 1/7/2016. I'm irritated because they would not give me the time of day to even give me an update on my order. Now that we finally have our order one of the shirts is falling apart and my husband hasn't even worn it yet. Of course, I cannot get ahold of the company to let them know because they don't think it is necessary to supply their phone number on their site. So, I've been probably emailing a spam email and getting no where.

I've provided a few of my attempts to contact the company with no response. They have a "contact us" button on their page that I've used a few times as well. I'm unable to bring up those emails.

I ordered three shirts

Turbo Heart Rib Cage Shirt

Street Racing is Not A Crime Shirt

GAS CLUTCH SHIFT REPEAT SHIRT

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Merchandise

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Shirt
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #768820

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Styln Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Styln Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.