I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas. I tried contacting Stylin' Industries multiple times though email to check status. They never responded back to me. I tried contacting them via facebook & email, still no response. Finally my order went in to "processing" on 12/30/2015, so I waited a few days because I figured it wouldn't take long for an order from 12/17. I was, of course, wrong and emailed them again on 1/5/2016. FINALLY my order was shipped and I received it on 1/7/2016. I'm irritated because they would not give me the time of day to even give me an update on my order. Now that we finally have our order one of the shirts is falling apart and my husband hasn't even worn it yet. Of course, I cannot get ahold of the company to let them know because they don't think it is necessary to supply their phone number on their site. So, I've been probably emailing a spam email and getting no where.
I've provided a few of my attempts to contact the company with no response. They have a "contact us" button on their page that I've used a few times as well. I'm unable to bring up those emails.
I ordered three shirts
Turbo Heart Rib Cage Shirt
Street Racing is Not A Crime Shirt
GAS CLUTCH SHIFT REPEAT SHIRT
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."