I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas. I tried contacting Stylin' Industries multiple times though email to check status. They never responded back to me. I tried contacting them via facebook & email, still no response. Finally my order went in to "processing" on 12/30/2015, so I waited a few days because I figured it wouldn't take long for an order from 12/17. I was, of course, wrong and emailed them again on 1/5/2016. FINALLY my order was shipped and I received it on 1/7/2016. I'm irritated because they would not give me the time of day to even give me an update on my order. Now that we finally have our order one of the shirts is falling apart and my husband hasn't even worn it yet. Of course, I cannot get ahold of the company to let them know because they don't think it is necessary to supply their phone number on their site. So, I've been probably emailing a spam email and getting no where.
I've provided a few of my attempts to contact the company with no response. They have a "contact us" button on their page that I've used a few times as well. I'm unable to bring up those emails.
I ordered three shirts
Turbo Heart Rib Cage Shirt
Street Racing is Not A Crime Shirt
GAS CLUTCH SHIFT REPEAT SHIRT
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."