Styles For Less - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Saint Louis, Missouri
On 4th of July the company was running an online promotion of 30% flat discount.I placed an order, it didn't accept the order (God knows for what reason) and my credit card was showing a pending transaction with styles for less.
On my second attempt in the next few seconds it popped another message saying duplicate order. So, I was confirmed somehow the order got through and just to make sure there are no multiple orders I contacted them next morning through email. The customer care executive confirms that the order hadn't been placed and she blamed me for providing incorrect information. Now, my point is, if that was the case my credit card will never be charged.
During the conversation she also denied that it was a valid transaction by giving me some out of the world explanation whereas the same team confirmed that they will release the amount in next few business days. Now, as an alternate the executive provided me a couple of random discount codes which are basically applicable only on regular price items so in order to be able to use that I needed to buy may be stuffs for extra 50-60 dollars or more. I questioned those codes because it's not same as the one on Independence Day. I was okay with a 20% lesser discounts only with a similar nature but the codes were applicable only on regular priced items.
But the executive conveniently lied saying it's basically the same codes even on Independence Day there was no discount on promotional items. Had so little knowledge about their own site and promotions yet go beyond their ways to fool customers. Also, only I have asked for equivalent or similar promotions, that the representative rudely replied justifying their own stand blaming me for incorrect information led to the whole confusion and can't provide any discount.
I really didn't expect such rude gestures.According to me I totally deserved the same discount if lesser because I placed my order on that day and it was beyond my control to make sure that their system registers it.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Styles For Less Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "I've been on this site for just over a month and uncovered at least 11 scammers from GHANA wanting money, a phone, cloths or me to pay their bills. ..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."