Styles For Less - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Saint Louis, Missouri
On 4th of July the company was running an online promotion of 30% flat discount.I placed an order, it didn't accept the order (God knows for what reason) and my credit card was showing a pending transaction with styles for less.
On my second attempt in the next few seconds it popped another message saying duplicate order. So, I was confirmed somehow the order got through and just to make sure there are no multiple orders I contacted them next morning through email. The customer care executive confirms that the order hadn't been placed and she blamed me for providing incorrect information. Now, my point is, if that was the case my credit card will never be charged.
During the conversation she also denied that it was a valid transaction by giving me some out of the world explanation whereas the same team confirmed that they will release the amount in next few business days. Now, as an alternate the executive provided me a couple of random discount codes which are basically applicable only on regular price items so in order to be able to use that I needed to buy may be stuffs for extra 50-60 dollars or more. I questioned those codes because it's not same as the one on Independence Day. I was okay with a 20% lesser discounts only with a similar nature but the codes were applicable only on regular priced items.
But the executive conveniently lied saying it's basically the same codes even on Independence Day there was no discount on promotional items. Had so little knowledge about their own site and promotions yet go beyond their ways to fool customers. Also, only I have asked for equivalent or similar promotions, that the representative rudely replied justifying their own stand blaming me for incorrect information led to the whole confusion and can't provide any discount.
I really didn't expect such rude gestures.According to me I totally deserved the same discount if lesser because I placed my order on that day and it was beyond my control to make sure that their system registers it.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Styles For Less Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "Elemental Solutions St.Louis MO My experience with these *** artists goes like this. Before payment, after first payment, after 2nd payment, they quit before the 3rd payment when I started pointing..."