In June 2015 Raw Hair Studio paid StyleLush Tv a $1500 sponsorship fee to participate in the San Antonio Fashion Awards. Raw Hair Studio was to provide a 10 minute hair and fashion show. Raw did not receive a contract or any terms and conditions from StyleLush Tv.
Throughout the months of June, July and August 2015 Raw Hair Studio made numerous attempts, via email, or phone calls to StyleLush Tv and owner Burgundy Woods to try to solidify plans during the SAFA as far as the runway/stage set up and size, seating, parking, tickets, set up and layout of the venue. Even when we asked very basic questions we weren’t given a definite, clear, answer. Burgundy herself was unaware of parking, ticket sales and provided Raw with a different and unrealistic stage for an actual fashion and hair show.
Due to the lack of organization, and Raw’s expectations not being met by StyleLush TV, (as mentioned above) on August 28th, 2015 Raw Hair Studio notified StyleLush TV via email that they would no longer be apart of the San Antonio Fashion Awards. Through email correspondence through the months of August 2015-October 2015 Burgundy Woods, owner of Style Lush Tv, emailed 2 different times that RawHair Studio would be provided with a refund.
StyleLush Tv stated via email, on September 7th, “A refund will be made to Raw Hair Studio after the event, once funds have been made available again. Please allow me some time to regroup with the other companies who are involved with this production so that we may suggest a fair solution that will protect the integrity of all of our bands.
Per your request, I will contact you via email only as soon as I am able to.”
On October 11th StyleLush Tv, reached out to Raw Hair Studio via email stating, “This is a courtesy email to address our ongoing situation. Now that the San Antonio Fashion Awards have concluded, we will be attempting to send you a sponsorship refund as soon as it is possible. The Tobin Center will be in contact with our company in the following week and once we conclude business with the Tobin, we will be in touch again. Thank you for your patience. We will email again as soon as we are able to.”
October 12th, Raw emailed StyleLush TV notifying owner Burgundy back notifying her that we received her email from October 11th. We then emailed StyleLush Tv again on October 20th, after not receiving any correspondence or communication whatsoever.
On October 29th Style Lush TV, owner Burgundy stated
“I am away on business. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Please refer to all information I have sent in there past via email. Nothing had changed. Once I receive payment from the Tobin Center I will have updates for you. In the meantime, please continue to keep myself as your primary contact. Thank you.I will contact you later this month. Your patience I appreciated.”
After 60 days from withdrawing from the San Antonio Fashion Awards and not receiving a refund from StyleLush Tv. Raw Hair Studio then filed a civil claims suit against Style Lush TV to receive the refund that StyleLush Tv said on 2 different occasions via email that they would provide us with.
In addition to the $1500 that Raw invested in the sponsorship fee, $500 were invested in clothing, jewelry for the show and $2100 estimated revenue was lost from turning 2 wedding parties away and shutting the business down in order to provide 100% to participate in the San Antonio Fashion Awards. It’s now March of 2016 and Raw has not received any communication or refund from Style Lush Tv. Raw Hair Studio has been established since 2007 and has never encountered this kind of business ethics. Raw feels that no company of any size should have to lose a large or any kind of investment of money from working with Style Lush TV. For the protection of our business and the future protection of all other businesses in San Antonio, we’d like to speak out about our experience from working with Style Lush TV. Buyer beware. Unethical, unacceptable,business that should not be be conducting business with other businesses.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Bernard Tyson's domestic violence file is one of the hottest google searches in history. Bernard Tyson is a scammer,sinner,fornicator and a womanizer,wife beater.Many are stating that a resignation is imminent...."
- "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..."
- "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..."