Don't buy the StufZ product - they say its buy one get one free but buy the time I paid for the product that should have been $9.99 my total as $39.99.What a scam.

When I tried to call on the weekend no one answered! When I sent an email it didn't work! Why would you run a commercial on a product during the weekend and not be available to place an order. Never again!

Luckily I contacted my credit card company and refused payment because they shipped the payment and tried to bill me already!

Review about: Pricing Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with StufZ?

Comments

Stuwi
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #814164

im still not sure if to buy or not, i saw some cool stuffed recipes at hamburgerpress.us and the guy was using the stufz but so many people saying its ***

i might just risk 9bucks thanks for this review

Anel
Boca Raton, Florida, United States #813410

I'v checked out so many reviews already but im still not sure i read so many bad reviews but then i see such great burger recipes using the press thing. like at http://hamburgerpress.us

But its like 60/40 saying its ***

So im not sure i actually found this by looking for burger recipes for a family BBQ i was planning and i first say that stuffed recipes

Should i really buy this?

Upset Buyer
Laguna, California, United States #769853

I too was duped by Stufz ordering system. The wording before checkout confused me in a manner that made me choose 2 for my order and was charged double the order and double the shipping and handling.

I immediately called their customer support line... which appears to be one individual since I called twice and got the same person. She told me I had to call back in 4 hours, which I will and cancel my order completely.

Do not get ripped off by STUFZ! Be careful placing your order and make sure you choose 1 when checking out, you'll still receive two presses.