New York, New York

Service?If I could give it a negative I would.

My first experience was a negative but everyone has a bad day. I foolishly used them again - mostly because of convenience. This was a big mistake. The second experience was abysmal, at best.

I ordered glasses in early May. I NEVER received a phone call. These glasses were going to serve as a spare, so I didn't have the typical urgency. I went in today to see what had happened and was fully prepared for the reality that perhaps the order was not put through.

This would have been far more palatable then the reality of what actually transpired. When she gave me the glasses I questioned why I had not received a call. She showed me notes that indicated a call was made on May 30th. Today is September 22.

I questioned why wasn't there a second call made or any correspondence given the fact hey had all of my info. I was told they don't do that. A careful review of their records showed they had called the wrong number and left a voicemail on the WRONG phone number! I questioned where they had gotten the phone number because it clearly was not one that I had given them.

It was blamed on the instance company.

I doubt it, but even if it is true - almost 4 months passed and never a follow up via mail, email, home phone, or the insurance company!Shame on STUDIO OPTICS.

Review about: Eyeglasses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Studio Optics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.