Studio Optics - Review about Eyeglasses from New York, New York
Service?If I could give it a negative I would.
My first experience was a negative but everyone has a bad day. I foolishly used them again - mostly because of convenience. This was a big mistake. The second experience was abysmal, at best.
I ordered glasses in early May. I NEVER received a phone call. These glasses were going to serve as a spare, so I didn't have the typical urgency. I went in today to see what had happened and was fully prepared for the reality that perhaps the order was not put through.
This would have been far more palatable then the reality of what actually transpired. When she gave me the glasses I questioned why I had not received a call. She showed me notes that indicated a call was made on May 30th. Today is September 22.
I questioned why wasn't there a second call made or any correspondence given the fact hey had all of my info. I was told they don't do that. A careful review of their records showed they had called the wrong number and left a voicemail on the WRONG phone number! I questioned where they had gotten the phone number because it clearly was not one that I had given them.
It was blamed on the instance company.
I doubt it, but even if it is true - almost 4 months passed and never a follow up via mail, email, home phone, or the insurance company!Shame on STUDIO OPTICS.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I ordered bi focla sun glasses from the Superstition Springs Optical. When they came in, I felt the bi focal was too low. I was told by the forceful, rude..."
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- "I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes. when i got..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."