Stuck Off - Mac Book Decal Sticker Rip Off

3 of 3 Stuck Off reviews

On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop.I am from New Zealand and this company is from America.

So I paid for shipping and I was so excited to get it. Three weeks went past and still nothing in the letter book so I emailed the website asking where it was. He said that he would look into it for me and I was very grateful. after four days he got back to me saying that it got lost in the mail and that he would re-send another one.

Pleased I thanked him very much and again was excited for the arrival of my product. It is now the 11.06.2013 and I still have not received this sticker for my laptop. I have emailed them many times and they have never replied, apart from the previous two times. I have been very patient waiting for it but I think I am about to loose it.

It doesn't take 2-3 months to post a laptop sticker to Auckland, New Zealand. I cannot call them as it would cost to much for the international calling.

I have tried to be polite but I don't think thats going to cut it anymore.The communication is poor and I feel like I have been shafted big time.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Stuck Off reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stuck Off.
Filing a new complaint about
×