WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU
WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU. Stubhub Rule: Completing your sales. As soon as your tickets sell, we'll send you an email with a deadline to complete your sale. The deadline to complete your sale is based on whether you told us your tickets were in hand or not - and if not, the date you identified as your In-Hand Date. To get paid more quickly, complete your sale as soon as possible.
Stub Hub has failed to provide excellent customer service. On the day of the concert 10/2, I sold my tickets to a friend. Since I did not receive a notification of sold tickets from Stubhub in my AOL account (which includes my spam folder) and Stubhub account, I felt confident giving these tickets away. When my friend attended the concert, the venue associate stamped VOID on the printouts. He was mad!! I called the local police dept. and filed a report thinking my account was somehow compromised. The day after the concert I received an email from Paypal stating Stubhub put money in my Paypal account. So that was my notification???? The day after the concert and it wasn't even the usual email in the subject space Sold Tickets????? I did not receive any notification of "Sold Tickets" in my email. Paypal description within my account stated I sold Chicago Tickets on Sept 29, 2014. Allow me to reiterate, I did not receive an email AT ALL from Stubhub regarding sold tickets.
After all that, I arranged an online chat with a Stubhub Representative. She was kind and apologized for the error BUT shifted the blame on me by saying that I shouldn't have given the tickets to my friend. Wow what kind of customer service do they have over there???? Stubhub made a mistake and FAILED to email me regarding Tickets Sold. I have no information of Tickets Sold in my Stubhub and AOL account (including my spam folder).
I sell tickets on Stubhub from time to time and have NEVER encountered this problem UNTIL NOW. I even went on Twitter and the Stubhub representative didn't even apologize for the Stubhub MISTAKE. Poor customer service. PERIOD. I was even told by the Stubhub rep that I am suppose to check my inventory every day!! So what do the ticket sellers pay Stubhub for? NOT DOING THEIR JOB ACCURATELY???
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I would like a refund on the commission paid to Stubhub for selling my tickets WITHOUT notifying me of tickets sold.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sold Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished. I immediately pointed out the error but..."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."