100% full Not resolved

WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU. Stubhub Rule: Completing your sales. As soon as your tickets sell, we'll send you an email with a deadline to complete your sale. The deadline to complete your sale is based on whether you told us your tickets were in hand or not - and if not, the date you identified as your In-Hand Date. To get paid more quickly, complete your sale as soon as possible.

Stub Hub has failed to provide excellent customer service. On the day of the concert 10/2, I sold my tickets to a friend. Since I did not receive a notification of sold tickets from Stubhub in my AOL account (which includes my spam folder) and Stubhub account, I felt confident giving these tickets away. When my friend attended the concert, the venue associate stamped VOID on the printouts. He was mad!! I called the local police dept. and filed a report thinking my account was somehow compromised. The day after the concert I received an email from Paypal stating Stubhub put money in my Paypal account. So that was my notification???? The day after the concert and it wasn't even the usual email in the subject space Sold Tickets????? I did not receive any notification of "Sold Tickets" in my email. Paypal description within my account stated I sold Chicago Tickets on Sept 29, 2014. Allow me to reiterate, I did not receive an email AT ALL from Stubhub regarding sold tickets.

After all that, I arranged an online chat with a Stubhub Representative. She was kind and apologized for the error BUT shifted the blame on me by saying that I shouldn't have given the tickets to my friend. Wow what kind of customer service do they have over there???? Stubhub made a mistake and FAILED to email me regarding Tickets Sold. I have no information of Tickets Sold in my Stubhub and AOL account (including my spam folder).

I sell tickets on Stubhub from time to time and have NEVER encountered this problem UNTIL NOW. I even went on Twitter and the Stubhub representative didn't even apologize for the Stubhub MISTAKE. Poor customer service. PERIOD. I was even told by the Stubhub rep that I am suppose to check my inventory every day!! So what do the ticket sellers pay Stubhub for? NOT DOING THEIR JOB ACCURATELY???

Review about: Sold Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stubhub Concert Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $60
Preferred solution I would like a refund on the commission paid to Stubhub for selling my tickets WITHOUT notifying me of tickets sold.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Submit review

Comments

You called the police department?Over a pair of tickets?

You're a joke.People who act like you are the people who get treated poorly.