Union City, California

I've been using Stubhub for years, aside from their outrageous fees and sloppy app (web & mobile) - it was a usable platform to sell tickets since they have a large customer base.On 6/2 - I was attempting to sell Warriors playoff tickets, I had to lower the price numerous times during the day as it was not selling.

Related: Abused by STUBHUB

After one of the attempts, i noticed that my listing was no longer available and thought I had screwed up and deleted the listing, so I reposted my tickets. Low and behold, I receive an email 5 mins later that my original listing had sold and my then my new posting had also sold. I immediately contacted Stubhub to let them know what happened. They promptly said there is nothing they can do except to cancel the second listing and charge me 20% (which was for the amount of $200) and I would need to file a Seller dispute form.

After filing the Seller dispute form, they came back to me and reversed $50 of the $200 fee. In addition their emails states: "We understand sometimes things happen and sellers aren't able to deliver the tickets they sold. However, when you list tickets on StubHub you're promising buyers that you have the exact tickets you listed for sale, you'll deliver them on time, and your tickets will be valid for entry." - Where do we customers have an expectation that we expect your system to be working properly and not allow us to have multiple listings of the same tickets or if our tickets are sold - then tell us.

Stubhub company that accepts no responsibilities for their mistakes and cares less about their customers.I will never buy or sell on Stubhub again seeing how they just treated me.

I liked: Brand and reach.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lack of transparency.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stubhub Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1210745

similar experience

They are THE WORST They dont care at all about the customer(unless maybe a high volume ticket broker) Unethical and disgusting!