Morgantown, West Virginia

So I bought a Coachella ticket for Spring 2017 at a whopping price of $553.I later decided I wanted to go to another festival so I listed my ticket back on Stubhub for a deal of $470, cutting my losses because I desperately need this money considering I'm a broke college student.

So the ticket sold yesterday and noticed that I had to have the ticket mailed by tomorrow when the wristbands from Coachella haven't even been dispersed yet. Additionally, this is when I remember that when I was listing the tickets, the only option it allowed me to choose about the tickets is that I had them in hand. It wouldn't let me select that they will arrive in April. After trying to work with that *** website for a solid hour, I just said whatever maybe it's not a big deal I'll deal with it later.

So now, since the customer thinks they'll get the wrist band in a few days (which no one does that is a dumb thing to think) and they won't, I am going to be charged 40% of my sale to replace the ticket... THEY'RE STILL GETTING THE TICKET!? THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT! So thank you stubhub for completely ripping me off, I will never buy another ticket from this website nor sell.

Additionally, Stubhub makes a huge about of money off these ripping off the customer and buyer. They charged me a $53 processing and handling charge...

Coachella's website doesn't even do that and that money is obviously going into stubhubs pockets, then they also take like 30% from the seller.Avoid this website, it's a scam.

Review about: Coachella Tickets.

1.2
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.