Danville, California

On September 18, 2015, my daughter purchased a Chris Brown concert ticket.We received an email confirmation and instructions how to print the ticket.

The next day we tried to print her ticket but it stated that it was in progress. We checked our credit card and we had been charged $154.35. Her friend, who also purchased on Stub Hub received a phone call from them stating that they could not get her particular seat but ungraded her instead from lawn approximately 30 minutes before the concert. We never received notification that there was an issue with my daughter's ticket.

When the "in progress" did not go away, we contacted Stub Hub who informed us that they were terribly sorry but she would not be getting a ticket because the ticket she purchased was fraudulent. I had 6 girls going to the concert and spending the night at my house with my daughter. The girls left with another mother hoping to get a ticket on site. This is completely unacceptable.

They offered to refund me my money and gave me 1/2 credit for a future concert. Why would I ever buy a ticket from them again if I really don't have a ticket. I thought their service was to ensure that tickets were not fraudulent. Finding out 30 minutes before an event that you don't have a ticket is completely unacceptable.

In addition, they charged me and now I have to wait for 10 days. I believe this is a fraudulent business practice that should not be allowed.

Nowhere was it ever apparent that we did not have a ticket.They should have done all of the pre-screenings before they ever sell the tickets.

Review about: Stubhub Chris Brown Concert Ticket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stubhub Concert Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution I want Stub Hub to contact their customer as soon as they discover a ticket is fraudulent. They didn't plan to contact us until after the concert started even though they discovered the ticket was fraudulent earlier.

Had an Experience with StubHub?

Comments

That's what you get for letting your daughter go to the concert of an woman abuser. Stop giving this *** money.