Striiv - Missing: Customer Service!
Update added by user Jun 07, 2013
I FINALLY got my money back and was able to return my Striiv. It was an ENORMOUS pain and I would NEVER do business with the company again. The only reason I finally got action was because I was able to directly email the CEO and tell him I was filing the dispute. It was only then that I finally received the info I needed to return the item.
I have no idea how well this item may have worked if someone at Striiv actually worked on providing customer support. It's possible that I could have had a resolution to the syncing problem, but I'll never know and after 3+ weekes of problems, I didn't care. My credit card company couldn't even reach them when it was trying to settle the dipute.
A product must be good on its own, but it should also have good customer service to back it up. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT STRIIV! They do not answer the phone, they do not respond o complaints filed through their website, they do not reply to emails and they do not respond quickly even to their own CEO.
Original review posted by user May 07, 2013
On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to free up my iPod for other uses.
I received my Play on April 19, charged it, and tried to sync it. It would not sync. The Play is useless to me this way because unless it syncs it cannot even operate as a regular pedometer. I have tried over and over and over again. I followed all suggestions on their knowledge base. I followed all suggestions offered to me by other customers on their forum. I don't know what to do.
Since then I have submitted numerous emails and on-site tickets to try to resolve this. I called their phone number which answers with a message that they do not respond to customer calls and that you must contact them through a website customer support ticket. I even contacted the CEO who urged "patience". I have received only automated responses to my messages except for that by Dave Wang, CEO. His customer service "Ambassadors" didn't even contact me after he forwarded my email to them.
Today I filed a dispute with my credit card company since I feel I have exhausted all of my options.
This company is absolutely devoid of customer care to the point of being disdainful. If the CEO of the company can't get his customer service to get moving, it's hopeless. [edit review]
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Striiv Play
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "Bought tickets to see tool in little rock, bought tickets 7/9/16 (concert was 10/28) at time of purchase they said tickets would be instant download pdf. After purchase got email..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."