Striiv - Missing: Customer Service!
Update added by user Jun 07, 2013
I FINALLY got my money back and was able to return my Striiv. It was an ENORMOUS pain and I would NEVER do business with the company again. The only reason I finally got action was because I was able to directly email the CEO and tell him I was filing the dispute. It was only then that I finally received the info I needed to return the item.
I have no idea how well this item may have worked if someone at Striiv actually worked on providing customer support. It's possible that I could have had a resolution to the syncing problem, but I'll never know and after 3+ weekes of problems, I didn't care. My credit card company couldn't even reach them when it was trying to settle the dipute.
A product must be good on its own, but it should also have good customer service to back it up. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT STRIIV! They do not answer the phone, they do not respond o complaints filed through their website, they do not reply to emails and they do not respond quickly even to their own CEO.
Original review posted by user May 07, 2013
On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to free up my iPod for other uses.
I received my Play on April 19, charged it, and tried to sync it. It would not sync. The Play is useless to me this way because unless it syncs it cannot even operate as a regular pedometer. I have tried over and over and over again. I followed all suggestions on their knowledge base. I followed all suggestions offered to me by other customers on their forum. I don't know what to do.
Since then I have submitted numerous emails and on-site tickets to try to resolve this. I called their phone number which answers with a message that they do not respond to customer calls and that you must contact them through a website customer support ticket. I even contacted the CEO who urged "patience". I have received only automated responses to my messages except for that by Dave Wang, CEO. His customer service "Ambassadors" didn't even contact me after he forwarded my email to them.
Today I filed a dispute with my credit card company since I feel I have exhausted all of my options.
This company is absolutely devoid of customer care to the point of being disdainful. If the CEO of the company can't get his customer service to get moving, it's hopeless. [edit review]
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Striiv Play
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "Prices are way to high, I feel like they only care about enrolling you that's it. $33,000.00 for 18 months. After financial aid is took out and scholarships, it left..."
- "Bought tickets to see tool in little rock, bought tickets 7/9/16 (concert was 10/28) at time of purchase they said tickets would be instant download pdf. After purchase got email..."