Striiv - Missing: Customer Service!
Update added by user Jun 07, 2013
I FINALLY got my money back and was able to return my Striiv. It was an ENORMOUS pain and I would NEVER do business with the company again. The only reason I finally got action was because I was able to directly email the CEO and tell him I was filing the dispute. It was only then that I finally received the info I needed to return the item.
I have no idea how well this item may have worked if someone at Striiv actually worked on providing customer support. It's possible that I could have had a resolution to the syncing problem, but I'll never know and after 3+ weekes of problems, I didn't care. My credit card company couldn't even reach them when it was trying to settle the dipute.
A product must be good on its own, but it should also have good customer service to back it up. THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT STRIIV! They do not answer the phone, they do not respond o complaints filed through their website, they do not reply to emails and they do not respond quickly even to their own CEO.
Original review posted by user May 07, 2013
On April 17, 2013 I purchased the Striiv Play on Striiv.com. I already use the Striiv app on my iPod and I absolutely love it! I wanted the Play to free up my iPod for other uses.
I received my Play on April 19, charged it, and tried to sync it. It would not sync. The Play is useless to me this way because unless it syncs it cannot even operate as a regular pedometer. I have tried over and over and over again. I followed all suggestions on their knowledge base. I followed all suggestions offered to me by other customers on their forum. I don't know what to do.
Since then I have submitted numerous emails and on-site tickets to try to resolve this. I called their phone number which answers with a message that they do not respond to customer calls and that you must contact them through a website customer support ticket. I even contacted the CEO who urged "patience". I have received only automated responses to my messages except for that by Dave Wang, CEO. His customer service "Ambassadors" didn't even contact me after he forwarded my email to them.
Today I filed a dispute with my credit card company since I feel I have exhausted all of my options.
This company is absolutely devoid of customer care to the point of being disdainful. If the CEO of the company can't get his customer service to get moving, it's hopeless. [edit review]
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Striiv Play
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..."
- "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."