This Property Management company is unprofessional. If you are an owner trying to rent your property, they will charge you for all their mistakes, they will bombard you with fees from their untrained repair team and housecleaning team, their accounting system will change overnight and create some obscure charges they will never fully explain, leaving you empty pocketed and with no recourse of action against them except for a law suit.

They won't pick up the phone to answer you directly and hide behind their answer machines.

The turnover of their staff is a sign of how poorly it is managed from the inside out.

When you try to address issues with them, they will never take the high road.

Review about: Property Management Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stress Free Property Management?

Comments

revrun
Dickinson, Texas, United States #1093417

Dealing with the very same issues now.Charging security deposit for preexisting issues.

Only one communicated was one of their trustees that talked me into doing the walk thru without me being present.*** me!!!!

to revrun #1170838

I rented from them for one year.I paid pro rated charges and deposits to move in.

On June 1, 2015 I paid first months rent on their online service and on June 7th I recieved a certified 3-day eviction notice. I tried communicating with the property management and received nasty comment's such as, that I must be confused since I paid so much to move in I must have thought June's rent was included. They told me to be sure and explain everything to my lawyer. I sent them my receipt and then I recieved apologies.

I never recieved an explanation or any attempt to make reparations for the agony they put me through. I just recently moved out and requested a move out inspection and they told me it wasn't neccessary and that everything would be ok. I just recieved another certified letter claiming $1080.00 for painting the interior. When I asked them why I wasn't allowed an inspection they said normally people get their deposits back that's why they didn't set up a walk through inspection.

I can name so many incidents involving maintenance that took 3 and 4 calls to get assistance. They never respond to emails with emails and nothing is given as a response in writing.

A very shady operation that treats customers rudely and disrespectfully.I have documentation of everything I have stated here and intend to file complaints everywhere and to anyyone that will listen