Miami, Florida

I bought some shoes from streetretro.com and I received shoes that were dirty, hand painted with glue all over the shoes.DO NOT BUY from this company.

The customer service is terrible there is no manger to speak to and they want me to pay the shipping to send the shoes back and a 20% restocking fee. They offered me a five dollar discount then a thirty dollar discount to keep the shoes.

When I called the company and spoke to a representative they told me they would have some call me back and they never did.This company is a scam if you don't want to deal with the headaches go somewhere else.And the shoes are not real!!!!!!!!

Review about: Jordan Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Street Retro?

Comments

Anthony

I recently purchased Jordan 11 Concords and they are terrible. Completely FAKE. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Invent Help - THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN WITH IT!!!!!!! Invent Help "WHEN WE FIRST MEET THEY SAID THE IDEA WAS GREAT AND UNIQUE VERY DIFFERENT AND ONE OF A KIND. THEN CAME THE PAID 4,500 UP FRONT; THEY ASSURED ME NO..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more